Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Tesla55 View Post
    Mine is just sitting at retry 00:00 to attempt a reconnect. I can't log in. Trying to log in to Cannith. It is actually freezing there. I can't even close the window I have to ctrl alt del to get the program to shut down. And on a side note, Who decided dark gray on medium gray is a good color scheme here. I can't even see what I am typing. It's moronic.
    Same here O_O"

Quote Originally Posted by bigweed View Post
    Same problem here paid to go vip went to log in and cant get connected goes threw the retry countdown then locks up cant seem to find word from anyone from ddo about whats going on it seems that they should be on top of this and at least let us know something. I thought it was just me but then I saw this post.
    That's almost like going to buy a new car and getting off the lot when the engine blows up. if it helps I finally managed to get logged in.
    Indel (Cleric 25) Indellie (Monk 17) Indelible (Fighter/Barb TR 18) Indiee (FVS TR 11) Indieed (Druid 11) Indiegiggles ( 14 Fighter/Barb) Ellie (21 Ranger) Indegoe (18 Artie) Dellie (Sorc TR 12) Gingiie (13 Sorc) Indell (18 Rogue)

Community Member

Default same here

Quote Originally Posted by Aiyla View Post
    Good point......especially since the only reason I ever come to the forum is when I can't get logged in.
    same here....i dont ever go thru here unless there is a problem but i dont like not being able to go into my game for there issues with people not coming here....i paid alot of money for my account and they are playing with my money they need to get on the ball about this

Stormreach Chronicler
    Founder

Default @ Turbine: your response regarding this matter is appreciated

^

-yav
    Yavool Ramnoth
    *NOR/ LD/RL-DDO; Lord/Realm Leader - *NOR/DDO
    The New OutRiders www.newoutriders.com
    Fernia (Ghallanda) Server

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine103 View Post
    same here....i dont ever go thru here unless there is a problem but i dont like not being able to go into my game for there issues with people not coming here....i paid alot of money for my account and they are playing with my money they need to get on the ball about this
    Amen.
    Indel (Cleric 25) Indellie (Monk 17) Indelible (Fighter/Barb TR 18) Indiee (FVS TR 11) Indieed (Druid 11) Indiegiggles ( 14 Fighter/Barb) Ellie (21 Ranger) Indegoe (18 Artie) Dellie (Sorc TR 12) Gingiie (13 Sorc) Indell (18 Rogue)

Community Member

its working now

Community Member

connected

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by bigweed View Post
    connected
    We are currently investigating sporadic login issues. At this time you may occasionally experience an issue logging into the game. More information will be provided as it becomes available. Thanks for your patience!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

I was having trouble earlier(about 4 -4:30 pm EST) ... tried ipconfig /flushdns .... I was then able to login. Perhaps it was coincidental that the problem resolved itself at the same time, but that was what worked for me.

I have been having issues logging in as well. I have to reinstall DDO through steam since ddo.com download client is not working, then after 3 hrs of downloading, I update from the launcher and can play. Unfortunately the very next time I get to the launcher screen and get this error message just before I can type login info:

[ERROR 40000]

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80010105): The server threw an exception.
    at PatchWrapper.CPatcherClass.UseTime()
    at com.turbine.launcher.Services.Patcher.UseTime()

Maybe unrelated, but 3x now for 3 days straight I have done this only to have launcher not let me log in 5 min after I log out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12