Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default connectivity denied

when i come on the first screen to get into the game for some reason i cannot get connected

Well, at least I am not the only one
    IT'S JUST A GAME...

Redsonjja / Shantih / Graymouse / Simralin / Caffeine
    Member of Intel Rq'd, Orien

Community Member

Default hmmm

so i am not that only one experiencing this?

Community Member

Same problem here unable to connect.
    From the netherlands
    Last edited by dcbbeets; 05-13-2013 at 02:39 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine103 View Post
    when i come on the first screen to get into the game for some reason i cannot get connected
    a friend just rung me and said he couldnt connect, tried mine and i cant either(both of us uk)
    is there a problem tongiht?

Community Member

tried lam land too cant connect there either if it helps......

Community Member

Same issue with me,

Angry No connection for me

I am also having the "joy" of not being able to log on to a server.
    Current toons on Khyber : Marhen ; Rorscharch ; Malfares ; Cyriandes ; Shamsi-Adad ; Esarhadon ; Asurbanipal ; Asurnasirpal ;

Community Member

Default well....

i guess we have to wait til someone gets back to us???

Unhappy Same issue here

I was on earlier today with no issue but I logged out for a couple hours and now can't get back on. At least I'm not the only one.
    Indel (Cleric 25) Indellie (Monk 17) Indelible (Fighter/Barb TR 18) Indiee (FVS TR 11) Indieed (Druid 11) Indiegiggles ( 14 Fighter/Barb) Ellie (21 Ranger) Indegoe (18 Artie) Dellie (Sorc TR 12) Gingiie (13 Sorc) Indell (18 Rogue)

Community Member

Default Can't Connect Either

Mine is just sitting at retry 00:00 to attempt a reconnect. I can't log in. Trying to log in to Cannith. It is actually freezing there. I can't even close the window I have to ctrl alt del to get the program to shut down. And on a side note, Who decided dark gray on medium gray is a good color scheme here. I can't even see what I am typing. It's moronic.

Community Member

I am having the same issues today cant connect at all in US. What's up with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tesla55 View Post
    Mine is just sitting at retry 00:00 to attempt a reconnect. I can't log in. Trying to log in to Cannith. It is actually freezing there. I can't even close the window I have to ctrl alt del to get the program to shut down. And on a side note, Who decided dark gray on medium gray is a good color scheme here. I can't even see what I am typing. It's moronic.

That's the same thing I'm getting. I had to ctrl alt del as well. I tried to restart my computer thinking it was something on my end. Ahhh well so much for squeezing in an hour or two of game time. Guess I'll go do something......else. .___.
    Indel (Cleric 25) Indellie (Monk 17) Indelible (Fighter/Barb TR 18) Indiee (FVS TR 11) Indieed (Druid 11) Indiegiggles ( 14 Fighter/Barb) Ellie (21 Ranger) Indegoe (18 Artie) Dellie (Sorc TR 12) Gingiie (13 Sorc) Indell (18 Rogue)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aiyla View Post
    That's the same thing I'm getting. I had to ctrl alt del as well. I tried to restart my computer thinking it was something on my end. Ahhh well so much for squeezing in an hour or two of game time. Guess I'll go do something......else. .___.

Me as well though I don't even get to the server selection. . .

Actually they just want that everybody see their new enhanced forum ... they thought by shutting down the servers usually a lot of people come here to see what's going on ... so, you actually have been tricked ...
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

Community Member

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Falontani View Post
    i dont either and i agree the color scheme needs a little tweaking lmao

Having same issue too. I'm in the US, was logged in earlier for a bit, logged out, and now I can't connect.

Quote Originally Posted by Falontani View Post
    Well now I can't even get my client to open up at all. B E A U tiful.

Community Member

Same problem here paid to go vip went to log in and cant get connected goes threw the retry countdown then locks up cant seem to find word from anyone from ddo about whats going on it seems that they should be on top of this and at least let us know something. I thought it was just me but then I saw this post.

Quote Originally Posted by SisAmethyst View Post
    Actually they just want that everybody see their new enhanced forum ... they thought by shutting down the servers usually a lot of people come here to see what's going on ... so, you actually have been tricked ...
    Good point......especially since the only reason I ever come to the forum is when I can't get logged in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast