Default Where can I find DDO turbine points other than online?

Hi All. Gamestop, Target and Walmart do not carry them. I have not seen them on the shelf since October-November last year - was really hoping to get an Otto's box

I just bought a 2000 TP point card for $25 CAD at Future Shop yesterday, Sunday May 12th.

Sorry for late response. No stores I have seen in the US carry them

Community Member

Apparently they have been pulled from circulation, because gamestop and walmart and target stopped carrying them. We received no explanation on this. So now only way to do it, is to buy the online packs,which are overpriced.

I don't know why they would ever stop producing those cards. That's a fairly substantial amount of money being lost, especially for those without credit cards (or don't trust themselves with them). I, myself, bought three $20 cards, got my premium status, and felt it was $60 well spent.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jb111 View Post
    Hi All. Gamestop, Target and Walmart do not carry them. I have not seen them on the shelf since October-November last year - was really hoping to get an Otto's box
    My 2000 points for purchasing the Expansion CE have been lost for 4 days...as in not delivered to me from Turbine. If you can find them I'll give you a 20% finder's fee!!

Quote Originally Posted by HastyPudding View Post
    That's a fairly substantial amount of money being lost, especially for those without credit cards (or don't trust themselves with them).
    Debit-style gift cards should be just as effective.
    Ryiah | Raeyah | Reikara
    Toy Soldiers

Default Price Point

It used to be that the cards available at retail stores had a different price point but I think the DDO Market has similar prices.

Prepaid debit cards sometimes have fees associated with them though, so it's hardly equivalent.

Quote Originally Posted by AStormbringer View Post
    My 2000 points for purchasing the Expansion CE have been lost for 4 days...as in not delivered to me from Turbine. If you can find them I'll give you a 20% finder's fee!!
    That happened to me also when I pre-purchased shadowfell. I called DDO customer service at 1-855-wbgames and it was applied within 5 minutes. This happened to a few people I know and they resolved it the same way.
    Khyber server. Raavynn , Fabrykator, Agryvor, Lotyss, Vyolator, Legionnayre, Kwychanng

Quote Originally Posted by shayyd View Post
    That happened to me also when I pre-purchased shadowfell. I called DDO customer service at 1-855-wbgames and it was applied within 5 minutes. This happened to a few people I know and they resolved it the same way.
    Really? I bought the standard edition and got my 1000 points as soon as I entered the purchase code.

Waiting for tomes to go on sale so I can buy a greater learning tome for my new rogue. :3