Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 78 of 78
  1. #61
    Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Seminole, FL
    Posts
    10,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozrik View Post
    I wish to clear the air..as its beggining to stink.Firstly the OP seems to think it's fun to cause a drama and every time he posts an LFM he states 'no Blade Runners'.Which is fine we got your message loud and clear.There are no Blade Runners wish to run with you anyway so you can now refrain from putting these LFM's up.
    When asked in tells and being told clearly that none from our guild would bother to app to his LFM's so he may aswell remove the comment he retorted 'I like it there.'I can only assume he wishes to give us a bad name.Such bully tactics are not new to you are they.

    So the OP wishes to blacklist our whole guild because of one guildy who did his best.By all accounts he tried to save you and died in the quest himself only to be told to recall rebuff.Of course as soon as he was out of the zone he was kicked by the OP.This man is 64 and disabled.He has made some great improvements since he joined us but yes he is still learning.
    You taught him one thing that you are arrogant and unplesent to group with.I do agree with you on going into EE quests and harder raids in your best destiny and i know he may not have chosen the destiny you would have but if you are so great it wouldn't have mattered after all you say you can practically solo everything in game or so you say.

    As for being a piker because you didn't take the right destiny is just a farsical statement on your behalf.I witnessed this for myself at a recent FoT when you had obviously examined everyone in the raid to see which destinys they were in so you could once again use your bully boy tactics.The poor guy poor guy from another big guild a WF arty was asked,'What are you here for?'.He replied with a '?'
    Ofc he was there to raid.Then it was 'You have come to pike to lvl your ED'.At this point he was zoning in and dc (zonebug). While the OP carried on saying in party that 'We are not here to carry you' etc etc it went on even while he was still dc.

    Firstly the guy was lucky he didn't see all you wrote..secondly he probably didn't know what destiny he would be best using as he didn't even know his role at that time.Come on it wasn't even your raid and you were like that,it was being run by a very good raid leader from Reknown.Thirdly you could have used tells and informed him he would probably be better using this or that ED..but you wanted to make a scene as usual.And to show him up or belittle him in front of the raid.

    I personally have nothing against anyone including you Aceita just try to be a little kinder to your fellow humans we are not drones and deserve as much respect as anyone else.Oh and thanks to the moderators that removed the OP flaming post from our recruitment thread well spotted.I'm sure Legion would not like it if it was done to them.

    All the best Aceita enjoy your game without us we play with many other high level players that are just as skilled as you and are far more plesent to group with.We like to have fun aswell it's called Gaming for a reason.Respect is earned not granted by default earn some not with your play style but your attitude towards your fellow gamers.
    Anyway enough.I'll say no more tho i could go further,good day to you.

    Just fyi i have completed every EE in game except FoT..have 2 toons all ED's capped working on a third,have only ever piked once ..when i was asked to that was the Pit lol,and we as a guild are in general quiet capable.Ofc mistakes can happen occasionally Cest la vie.
    Well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.

  2. #62
    Community Member Cryohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Subconscious Recess of your Mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Thelanis:
    Retired Leader of The Ministry of Destruction
    Retired Player of DDO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffmann View Post
    Let me concede and bow to your far superior social graces.....

  3. #63
    Community Member Drag-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Stop turning this thread into an Aceita hating thread that's not its point.

    Aceita is one of the few players on this server who leads pug EEs regularly which not many other can say. This also means he gets his fair share of newbs that it is there first EE. Most people start out there EE career through one of two ways. One way is to run with guildies and the other is to pug the EEs. Also sometimes even when they start with their guildies the guildies won't tell the new that they aren't ready for EEs and that is even worse because then they join a pug EE and show up thinking they know everything while they suck and aren't willing to learn.

    So until you lead a lot of pug EEs you don't know the problems that come with and the stress of leading and having over half party being first timers. While I do agree sometimes Aceita is a little harsh sometimes that doesn't give you the right to turn this into a hate thread.
    Dragxon Dragbon Ponth Frass

  4. #64
    Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Braegan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Xoriat
    Posts
    3,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drag- View Post
    Stop turning this thread into an Aceita hating thread that's not its point.

    So until you lead a lot of pug EEs you don't know the problems that come with and the stress of leading and having over half party being first timers. While I do agree sometimes Aceita is a little harsh sometimes that doesn't give you the right to turn this into a hate thread.
    If the op is engaging in activities in game that cause him so much stress that he rants out of game into the forums in not one, not two, but three different threads that I saw. I would recommend he stop engaging in said activities.
    Git off mah lawn!

    If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

  5. #65
    Community Member Ivan_Milic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Thelanis
    Posts
    4,901

    Default

    I thought reason to play games is to relieve stress, some people take it too seriously.

  6. #66
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Ravenguard Press
    MuleAxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Raven
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post
    ALL of this

    OP and the other posters that are putting yourselves above other people, you need a reality check.

    Well said...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuleAxe (Triple Completionist) | MuleSticker | MuleRaptor | MuleFort | MuleParts

  7. #67
    Community Member Pr3ach3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozrik View Post
    I wish to clear the air..as its beggining to stink.Firstly the OP seems to think it's fun to cause a drama and every time he posts an LFM he states 'no Blade Runners'.Which is fine we got your message loud and clear.There are no Blade Runners wish to run with you anyway so you can now refrain from putting these LFM's up.
    When asked in tells and being told clearly that none from our guild would bother to app to his LFM's so he may aswell remove the comment he retorted 'I like it there.'I can only assume he wishes to give us a bad name.Such bully tactics are not new to you are they.

    So the OP wishes to blacklist our whole guild because of one guildy who did his best.By all accounts he tried to save you and died in the quest himself only to be told to recall rebuff.Of course as soon as he was out of the zone he was kicked by the OP.This man is 64 and disabled.He has made some great improvements since he joined us but yes he is still learning.
    You taught him one thing that you are arrogant and unplesent to group with.I do agree with you on going into EE quests and harder raids in your best destiny and i know he may not have chosen the destiny you would have but if you are so great it wouldn't have mattered after all you say you can practically solo everything in game or so you say.

    As for being a piker because you didn't take the right destiny is just a farsical statement on your behalf.I witnessed this for myself at a recent FoT when you had obviously examined everyone in the raid to see which destinys they were in so you could once again use your bully boy tactics.The poor guy poor guy from another big guild a WF arty was asked,'What are you here for?'.He replied with a '?'
    Ofc he was there to raid.Then it was 'You have come to pike to lvl your ED'.At this point he was zoning in and dc (zonebug). While the OP carried on saying in party that 'We are not here to carry you' etc etc it went on even while he was still dc.

    Firstly the guy was lucky he didn't see all you wrote..secondly he probably didn't know what destiny he would be best using as he didn't even know his role at that time.Come on it wasn't even your raid and you were like that,it was being run by a very good raid leader from Reknown.Thirdly you could have used tells and informed him he would probably be better using this or that ED..but you wanted to make a scene as usual.And to show him up or belittle him in front of the raid.

    I personally have nothing against anyone including you Aceita just try to be a little kinder to your fellow humans we are not drones and deserve as much respect as anyone else.Oh and thanks to the moderators that removed the OP flaming post from our recruitment thread well spotted.I'm sure Legion would not like it if it was done to them.

    All the best Aceita enjoy your game without us we play with many other high level players that are just as skilled as you and are far more plesent to group with.We like to have fun aswell it's called Gaming for a reason.Respect is earned not granted by default earn some not with your play style but your attitude towards your fellow gamers.
    Anyway enough.I'll say no more tho i could go further,good day to you.

    Just fyi i have completed every EE in game except FoT..have 2 toons all ED's capped working on a third,have only ever piked once ..when i was asked to that was the Pit lol,and we as a guild are in general quiet capable.Ofc mistakes can happen occasionally Cest la vie.
    well said my leader
    Chaeon, Chaeonbarb, Chaeonarcher, Chaeonforged, Quert, Aelexii, Aelexi, Aelexia

  8. #68
    Community Member Snaktail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    33

    Default

    I do agree that you should be in your best destiny for EE, but kicking people and squelching them because they're not up to your standards of perfection? Grow up. Most of the EEs' I join complete, even when people aren't on their best destiny. In all honesty, the OP needs to quit complaining and just play the game and try to have fun, or find a new game to play.

  9. #69
    Community Member Tuffmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Clan Gnashtooth's Prison
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaktail View Post
    . Most of the EEs' I join
    That says it all

    you join, not responsible for anything

    and if your joining your more then likely joining mine. Since 9 oout fo 10 EE posted in the week are from me

    They complete because I make sure they complete, either I end up haveing to do all the work
    or because I make sure I have people capable of finishing it.

    Allowing 6 ppl to join EE gh that trying to level up junk destinys are not going to complete.

    so you are welcome for your completions.

    Maybe you should grow up and be a bit more appreciative of those that make it happen for you.
    Aceita - 22 life Monk Completionist -

  10. #70
    2015 DDO Players Council Ironforge_Clan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaktail View Post
    I do agree that you should be in your best destiny for EE, but kicking people and squelching them because they're not up to your standards of perfection? Grow up. Most of the EEs' I join complete, even when people aren't on their best destiny. In all honesty, the OP needs to quit complaining and just play the game and try to have fun, or find a new game to play.
    You do realize the the people "complaining" are those same people that are posting LFMs for people like you and me to join right? They don't need to do so and you understand that as well...right? It takes no effort on their part to round up guildies or competent people in various guild/raid channels instead of posting an LFM. Honestly, a smarter move would to just say thank you and move on.
    Axebiter, Cujo, Runeforge, Runefury, Runegoth, Runehealer, Runehamer, Runehorde, Runenight, Runesongs, Runezephyr
    And the forgotten: Runeaura, Runedevourer, Herstinkie, Runewolf,
    Caught somewhere between casual player and power gamer.

  11. #71
    Community Member Tuffmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Clan Gnashtooth's Prison
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironforge_Clan View Post
    You do realize the the people "complaining" are those same people that are posting LFMs for people like you and me to join right? They don't need to do so and you understand that as well...right? It takes no effort on their part to round up guildies or competent people in various guild/raid channels instead of posting an LFM. Honestly, a smarter move would to just say thank you and move on.
    someone gets it atleast
    Aceita - 22 life Monk Completionist -

  12. #72
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironforge_Clan View Post
    You do realize the the people "complaining" are those same people that are posting LFMs for people like you and me to join right? They don't need to do so and you understand that as well...right? It takes no effort on their part to round up guildies or competent people in various guild/raid channels instead of posting an LFM. Honestly, a smarter move would to just say thank you and move on.
    +1.
    This problem is prevalent in 90& pugs on Ghallanda, especially melees.

    No your legend barbarian in 3 Shiradi doesn't complete elites, other people have to try harder or use more resources. I wouldn't waste single renewal on you.
    Get some prr, hjeal amp, fury or dread and go KILL stuff, and I would try VERY hard not to let you die, I will give you every buff and keep your bottom hjealed for blitzing, pop a displace and I might faint in fact.

  13. #73
    Community Member Snaktail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffmann View Post
    That says it all

    you join, not responsible for anything

    and if your joining your more then likely joining mine. Since 9 oout fo 10 EE posted in the week are from me

    They complete because I make sure they complete, either I end up haveing to do all the work
    or because I make sure I have people capable of finishing it.

    Allowing 6 ppl to join EE gh that trying to level up junk destinys are not going to complete.

    so you are welcome for your completions.

    Maybe you should grow up and be a bit more appreciative of those that make it happen for you.
    I'm so sorry Ace! I didn't realize all of your EEs' are ones I join! I'm so foolish to have thought that I haven't joined one of your LFM's before! Really though in all honesty, I know for a fact I haven't joined one of your EEs', since I run them with my guild. And no, I will not thank the OP and the other complainers for posting the LFM's because, as stated before, I run EE quests with my guild. I have better things to do than waste my time with egotistical elitists. News flash guys: you're NOT the greatest players ever. Deal with it. The fact you have to go on the forums and rage over this is honestly pretty pathetic. You can sit here and tell me all you want how I should show respect for you posting EEs', but in the end, I could care less since I never run with any of those people anyway, so no thank you!

  14. #74
    Community Member Tuffmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Clan Gnashtooth's Prison
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaktail View Post
    , since I run them with my guild. I run EE quests with my guild. !
    So then you are not joining EE? like you said earlier?

    So you have no idea about this problem?
    Stop talking out of your BUTT it stinks and sounds aweful....


    Lets not lie here shall we....

    you have never completed an EE in your life, maybe piked them in your so called "guild only runs" but we all know you are not the one that copleted them....

    Why because anyone that says they only do Guild only runs and nothing else =
    cant do it unless the guild carries them threw it... and that why its ok to come in a junk ed becuase it make no differance what ED your in when your dead 99% of the time...

    me on the other hand can carry 5 ppl threw a EE if i have too.
    I'd rather not its much faster if they come prepared and put forth the effort.

    you cant and that why your "Guild only" lol

    I pug my EE not becuase i have too, I know a ton of EE capable players that will fill my groups up no problems and are happy to do so.
    I pug EE to find new future guildies, get those that are realy ready for EE or almost ready and are putting in the effort to become ready
    and turn them on to the EE scene so they get to meet other EE capable players, join those channels that didnt have access to before and are able to start doing EE on a regular basis
    so they not living in the countless pugs that fail EH....but instead Carring those pile-ons threw EE themselfs untill they get sick of it.
    Last edited by Tuffmann; 06-12-2013 at 07:57 PM.
    Aceita - 22 life Monk Completionist -

  15. #75
    Community Member Snaktail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffmann View Post
    So then you are not joining EE? like you said earlier?

    So you have no idea about this problem?
    Stop talking out of your BUTT it stinks and sounds aweful....


    Lets not lie here shall we....

    you have never completed an EE in your life, maybe piked them in your so called "guild only runs" but we all know you are not the one that copleted them....

    Why because anyone that says they only do Guild only runs and nothing else =
    cant do it unless the guild carries them threw it... and that why its ok to come in a junk ed becuase it make no differance what ED your in when your dead 99% of the time...

    me on the other hand can carry 5 ppl threw a EE if i have too.
    I'd rather not its much faster if they come prepared and put forth the effort.

    you cant and that why your "Guild only" lol
    I'm so sorry! I had no idea you knew me and how I play! You know you're wrong when you sit there and make a pathetic excuse for an argument such as yours' that is literally all based on assumption and no fact at all. Have you played with me before? No? Do you know how I play? No? Do you know how I perform in quests? No? Well that's so weird! You sit there and make this long elaborate post on how I'm such a bad player, yet you know nothing about me at all! This is the part where I just ignore this thread from now on, because there's literally no gain to me at all trying to make a point with an idiotic buffoon such as yourself. I honestly don't care at all how good you are, the fact that you have to sit there and tell me how good you are at the game shows how narcissistic you are. I'm pretty sad that you took nothing away from this at all lesson wise, but if you're that ignorant and foolish, that's really your own problem. I bid you farewell and sincerely hope you gain a sense of people skills one day.

  16. #76
    Community Member Cryohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Subconscious Recess of your Mind
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffmann View Post
    So then you are not joining EE? like you said earlier?

    So you have no idea about this problem?
    Stop talking out of your BUTT it stinks and sounds aweful....


    Lets not lie here shall we....

    <blargle blargle blargle>
    Lets not make assumptions either. Just little ole' me setting the record straight...

    1) He does join and participate substantially in successful EE's. I've personally witnessed it, whether its his guild/channel run or the frequent pugs he participates in. He's a competent player and certainly is not talking out of his butt.
    2) Anyone with half a brain on this damn server knows about "this problem" because people just refuse to let these issues go and instead come here (or the marketplace trade chat) to try to justify their behavior or complain in front of the entire server. Squelch, let it go, and move on already.


    That being said, this thread has outlived its usefulness. IBTL
    Last edited by Cryohazard; 06-12-2013 at 08:40 PM.
    Thelanis:
    Retired Leader of The Ministry of Destruction
    Retired Player of DDO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffmann View Post
    Let me concede and bow to your far superior social graces.....

  17. #77
    Community Member Tuffmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Clan Gnashtooth's Prison
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snaktail View Post
    I'm so sorry! I had no idea you knew me and how I play! You know you're wrong when you sit there and make a pathetic excuse for an argument such as yours' that is literally all based on assumption and no fact at all. Have you played with me before? No? Do you know how I play? No? Do you know how I perform in quests? No? Well that's so weird! You sit there and make this long elaborate post on how I'm such a bad player, yet you know nothing about me at all! This is the part where I just ignore this thread from now on, because there's literally no gain to me at all trying to make a point with an idiotic buffoon such as yourself. I honestly don't care at all how good you are, the fact that you have to sit there and tell me how good you are at the game shows how narcissistic you are. I'm pretty sad that you took nothing away from this at all lesson wise, but if you're that ignorant and foolish, that's really your own problem. I bid you farewell and sincerely hope you gain a sense of people skills one day.
    How interesting Mr. Guild Only

    Well am sorry if you’re upset about all of this.
    I find it ironic that you call me idiotic and a baboon
    When you can’t see the irony of you, Mr. Guild Only
    Are commenting about PUG problems that you have never experienced yourself.

    Oh and I'm ignorant and foolish that I didn’t learn from your comments about PUGs
    That you yourself do not participate in....

    Would you like to school me on people skills also while you tell me about all your
    Social interactions on the internet in your mom’s basement?

    Let me concede and bow to your far superior social graces.....
    Last edited by Tuffmann; 06-12-2013 at 08:38 PM.
    Aceita - 22 life Monk Completionist -

  18. #78
    Moderation Team IWIronheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,604

    Default

    Due to inappropriate interactions, this thread is now closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload