Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default Doees upgrading Epic Challenge items erase augments?

Epic (level 20) challenge items start out at tier 1 with no augment slots. At tier 2 they get a colorless augment slot. At tier 3 they get two augment slots -- colorless and some color. If a tier 2 epic item already has a colorless gem, does it disappear when you upgrade to tier 3?

Quote Originally Posted by ilyaT View Post
    Epic (level 20) challenge items start out at tier 1 with no augment slots. At tier 2 they get a colorless augment slot. At tier 3 they get two augment slots -- colorless and some color. If a tier 2 epic item already has a colorless gem, does it disappear when you upgrade to tier 3?
    I fear yes, as usually you effectively trade your item against a new item. However if you have access to Lamannia, have all ingredients and are able to copy your character over, try it there and see what happens.
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here