Thread: Hello Thelanis

Default Hello Thelanis

It's been awhile.

Miss you guys...

Not gonna lie, I don't miss the game. yet. Whether I ever come back or not, this was, and still is, the best gaming community I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of.

-Firstaid
    Proud member of Renowned, Thelanis server.

Hi Welcome. ICanHazUrStuffz?

(Please check Adepts site. We're being flooded by the Lord of Spam's spam bots.)

Quote Originally Posted by protokon View Post
    It's been awhile.

Miss you guys...

Not gonna lie, I don't miss the game. yet. Whether I ever come back or not, this was, and still is, the best gaming community I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of.

-Firstaid
    Firstaid, this game needs the solid players more now than ever.
    I realize how hard it is to keep pounding away at something with the intensity and length of time you have, but come on man.
    Log on, tune in, & get "with it" (timothy leary)

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    "I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

It's been awhile.

Miss you guys...

-Firstaid
    Don't try to come back before you're ready. But do come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Possibly_Thalone View Post

(Please check Adepts site. We're being flooded by the Lord of Spam's spam bots.)
    Uh, yeah, Proto, please do hurry on in. I know the site is slow lately, but it needs us. Get yer hiney over there and Admin me so I can clean up the joint.

Quote Originally Posted by Possibly_Thalone View Post
    Hi Welcome. ICanHazUrStuffz?

Yeah, my last day off I checked it and saw that - holy ****. I spent 45 minutes trying to find a "quick" way to fix it, I am not sure if I am just going to roll it back a few weeks, or "prune" all the blogs/spam posts. There are apparently over 5,000 threads created, and I'm not going to delete them one at a time (which was the only option I could find from the control panel directly). I'm gonna have to dust off my SQL notes from school and probably do a drop table statement or something to get rid of that junk and start fresh.

In the meantime, I did manage to adjust a few security settings so we shouldn't get even more spam than that is there anymore (added a basic security question for registering accounts).

Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post
    Firstaid, this game needs the solid players more now than ever.
    I realize how hard it is to keep pounding away at something with the intensity and length of time you have, but come on man.
    Log on, tune in, & get "with it" (timothy leary)
    Almost 7 years into this game is a lot of time and energy - more than any other game I've played. It's been so long, that we are playing an entirely different game than the one I originally signed up for and got hooked to. TR-ing all my characters is nothing to me but a time-sink, even with all the bonuses and boosts they've added in the last year. Unfortunately, for everyone a game only has so much re-play value. This one has run its course for me for the time being, in the meantime I am enjoying a fresh experience over in Neverwinter when I do have time to waste. Over there I don't have a ship to pike on when I log in :P and they've done a decent job at giving you different options to spend your time for leveling your character (not to mention the game seems rather solo-friendly).

Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    Uh, yeah, Proto, please do hurry on in. I know the site is slow lately, but it needs us. Get yer hiney over there and Admin me so I can clean up the joint.
    Hey, if you are technical savvy and you have more time than I do (which is virtually zero atm), I will admin your account and let you have a hack at it. This week I have thursday and saturday off work, Thursday afternoon I will spend some time looking more into it.

Great to hear from you guys!
    Proud member of Renowned, Thelanis server.

Hey, if you are technical savvy and you have more time than I do (which is virtually zero atm), I will admin your account and let you have a hack at it. This week I have thursday and saturday off work, Thursday afternoon I will spend some time looking more into it.

Great to hear from you guys!
    Thurs and Sat have come and gone. Flip the switch for me and I'll do my best.

Community Member

I wonder the same thing my old friend. I quit a year ago and the f***tards charged me for another year. I'm wondering since getting my money back will be like squeezing water from a rock if I should give it another go.

Quote Originally Posted by biggin2 View Post
    I wonder the same thing my old friend. I quit a year ago and the f***tards charged me for another year. I'm wondering since getting my money back will be like squeezing water from a rock if I should give it another go.
    yes you should
    Flabby-Flaber-Flabo--Heifer-Oinks

LEGION

It's been awhile.

Miss you guys...

-Firstaid
    I promise you won't have to lead web...
    Ministry of Destruction - Hagau, Bibimbap, Gamjatang, Osis, Shuumai, Baau - Thelanis
    http://themod.guildlaunch.com/

*grumbles at forums*

Phew, he's still alive. Was afraid you fell off a bike properly this time, bud. And who knew Tsint was into hockey-themed forum spam?

We really need to do a naked LoB for old times sake, tho.
    Thelanis:
    Retired Leader of The Ministry of Destruction
    Retired Player of DDO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffmann View Post
    Let me concede and bow to your far superior social graces.....