Community Member

Default Pride Leader Xilic AWOL?

Now I have farmed many a rare until my eyes bled but it sees that either the pride leader Xilix in GH no longer spawns or has been move. I can't believe I a just this unlucky.

He still shows up next to the gate to shavarath in new GH right?

Community Member

Yeah, he's borked. It's a known issue since the new GH came out. Bummer I know, but what ya gonna do...

Is there any word on when this will be fixed?

SNARLY DWARF CHICK WITH A GREATAXE

Default Not gone, just have to work at it.

I ran Gianthold today at 10:20AM EDT and when i first arrived at his location i could not get him to spawn.

Recalled and reset zone. ran back to his location and then ignored the 4 Jariliths that spawn in his room and just ran at this swirling portal for about 2-3 minutes ignoring the jariliths in the room. I had to heal a few times and stand back up from being tripped. After those 2-3 minutes I attacked the jariliths and Pride Leader Xilic spawned.

I knew this was an issue from before but he was the only one i needed for Gianthold as he is for most newer players. Have patience and it should pan out for you eventually. the 800xp + 4000xp for completing the rare encounters i think is worth it.
    Where are my cleric domains?!

Thank you, please drive thru

Euro-Founder and Keeper Refugee Dexraven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~GerryWright View Post
    Is there any word on when this will be fixed?
    Wednesday May 22, 2013.
    Pride Leader Xilic now once again has a chance to spawn in the Gianthold wilderness.
    https://www.ddo.com/en/update-18-release-notes

Default rebroken?

Could this have been rebroken by a newer update? I just reset and reran to the gate of shavarath a whole pile of times and never saw him. I did one time see a locked chest kinda vaguely near there (but not in the Gate's "cove"), but no sign of an owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanimal View Post
    Could this have been rebroken by a newer update? I just reset and reran to the gate of shavarath a whole pile of times and never saw him. I did one time see a locked chest kinda vaguely near there (but not in the Gate's "cove"), but no sign of an owner.
    Took me about 100 runs of porting into Storm Eye area then killing all the lions and new giants on the hills... which by the way the giants didn't count towards any factions kill total, which was totally awesome... to finally get him for complete the rares.

After TR'ing and next run through GH wilderness... Pride Leader popped on 1st run but it took about 60 runs of porting into Storm Eye area to finally get Jaxx to pop... again was last rare to complete them all.

It seems my last 2 runs [ both between U19 & U20 ] through there, the last rare had an unusually horrible spawn rate... but I got the Pride Leader just over a week ago
    You know I had been using the Superior Sarcasm font exclusively but it seems in a unannounced hotfix they slipped in the Sovereign Sarcasm font... keep up the good work guys!

Was completely borked for a while but now he is just ultra-rare on one character I got lucky he showed up the first time others it has taken a dozen or more tries to get him to pop

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

He is still there but very rare now. He has taken cleanliness to new levels and is off on some other plane licking himself.

Quote Originally Posted by ~JAGator View Post
    Now I have farmed many a rare until my eyes bled but it sees that either the pride leader Xilix in GH no longer spawns or has been move. I can't believe I a just this unlucky.

He still shows up next to the gate to shavarath in new GH right?
    He does spawn, just ultra rare I think. I have only encountered him twice, but then again I dont run GH rares often.