Community Member

Default Unable to process request?

Hi, I'm trying to purchase points (this has been going on since yesterday) and I get the message that there was an error processing my request. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Default hi

yes I had the same problem
    go to your acct page and make sure all your info is right there
    to get mine going I had to say my postal code was 000 000 as well as enter some info on the conformation lines mostly iirc then it started working again
    good luck

Community Member

Hi

I have the same problem, and it does not matter what payment method I try to use. (Paypal or CC).
    I have updated all fields in my account with valid information, but I still cant buy any turbine points

Any more ideas ?

/Redlich

This happened to a guildie. He emailed back and forth to support for a few days, with one reply (from Turbine) saying to post the details on the forums!

After a polite but firm "That ain't gonna happen", reply back to them, he was told that they could manually add points using the info that was on record.

He plans to do this next week, we'll see how that works out.

Cheers,
    J.

Community Member

Hey there, this exact thing happened to me and I didn't know who to contact because I was being kinda dense, so I submitted an in-game ticket asking for directions as to where I should inquire about this. Got through to a GM in 5 minuttes and he directed me to the support page and JUST before he left he asked about my location and said that I might have to change the zip code so that it has 5 digits by adding a 0 in front.

That did the trick for me, so give it a go.

Yay for ingame GM's

Community Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TheMash View Post
    ...said that I might have to change the zip code so that it has 5 digits by adding a 0 in front...

That did the trick for me, so give it a go.
    Thanks a lot, it did the trick for me as well

Community Member

Me too. It has been months since i have been able to purchase points. You'd think DDO would advertise this small thing.