Default Bladeforged in Schemes of the Enemy

Just a thought but shouldn't the Bladeforged get a free pass in the part where you talk to the Bladesworn Paladin <Lieutenant>?
    Darkreine (Co-Leader of Night Owls Guild) 1st 18 Rogue/2 Monk Thief-Acrobat, 2nd 20 Ranger Arcane Archer, 3rd 12 Monk/8 Rogue
    Shadowreine 1st 20 monk Ninja Spy, 2nd 25 Paladin Defender of Siberys
    Lunareine 1st 20 wizard Pale Master 2nd 25 Wizard Pale Master

Challenges are level 15 cap for the lower ones. I think they could guide them to find quests also in lordmarch/twelve via teleporter. They also get the explorer area to play with, though those enemy arti deconstructing them is a bit mean >_<.

I think they should either add some more challenges or house C quests for these bladeforged as well perhaps add some racial optionals in existing House C quests for these bladeforged.
    I love you Abbot♥

Quote Originally Posted by Jefro View Post
    Challenges are level 15 cap for the lower ones. I think they could guide them to find quests also in lordmarch/twelve via teleporter. They also get the explorer area to play with, though those enemy arti deconstructing them is a bit mean >_<.

I think they should either add some more challenges or house C quests for these bladeforged as well perhaps add some racial optionals in existing House C quests for these bladeforged.
    Congratulations, this post has absolutely nothing in common with or reference to the original post of this thread.

And yes, they probably should. But I'm skeptical that Turbine will spend time to revisit past content to make this adjustment.
    Forcin - Orien

Quote Originally Posted by LaReineDesDamnes View Post
    Just a thought but shouldn't the Bladeforged get a free pass in the part where you talk to the Bladesworn Paladin <Lieutenant>?
    I think this should be the case as well. However, if you adjust this for one quest, you'd have to adjust the wilderness or something to account for your race being Bladeforged. Otherwise, it would look like treason - why would the bladesworn attack their own? Also, the House cannith agents would have to be hostile by default because you're bladesworn just like the WF they're opposing.

Edit: Nice to see they finally fixed the accounts! I am Ziindarax again!
    Ziind Stargazer - Level 12 fighter/6 Barbarian/2 rogue Half-Orc (Neutral Good) - Formerly a level 20 Paladin Human - Orien

Fernian Summer Carnival

Community Member BinyaminTsadik's Avatar

[sarcasm]
    Will a group of 12 bladeforged be able to use divine powers while fighting their god (the lord of blades)?
    And once defeated, will they still be able to use these divine powers?

What about forcing all bladeforged to PvP the party when they decide to attack their God, and if you have a party of bladeforged the mission is to kill a party of stupid adventurers.
    [/sarcasm]

The question is, how far can you take these ideas of yours?

I vote, leave the game as it is, and just laugh about it silently behind the scenes.