Thread: Update broke it

Community Member

Default Update broke it

My game just did the update and when it restarted I am getting an error "The prorgram cant start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer" . Running Windows 7 64 bit home premium (service pack 1) on a 64 bit Athlon with an Nvidia GeForce GT430. How do I fix this?
    Gary Gygax: This new stuff (2nd->3rd edition) is not D&D - it is miniature gaming, not real role playing.

Quote Originally Posted by rachealgoss View Post
    My game just did the update and when it restarted I am getting an error "The prorgram cant start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer" . Running Windows 7 64 bit home premium (service pack 1) on a 64 bit Athlon with an Nvidia GeForce GT430. How do I fix this?
    I tried downloading the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package and I was able to fix that error problem, however the launcher is downloading so many loading screens and updates and it's even slower than the previous launcher as well.

Give this a try and I hope this helps you!

Yeah, I had this problem too. Installing the redistributable seems to have fixed it, but still!

Bug reported.

Well i downloaded it again and now it dosent work at all. I click it to start up and all it seems to do in Task Manager is go into a loop. Starts up, closes down, starts up, closes down and on and on and on.

if you are still having problem try what I posted in the Lamania downtime thread it should work