Default Returning from a long Hiatus - Looking for a new guild

I am a founder VIP that has been away from the game for about a year (or slightly more). I did return to run the DemonWeb stuff. I was a member of Citadel, but it seems that it has become disbanded.

I am certainly a casual gamer, but fairly proficient with advanced builds. There are a lot of new mechanics of the game that I don't fully understand the impact of. I am looking for a new guild that is laid back, willing to offer constructive advice on new builds, tactics and gear, as well as active in both quests and raids across a wide level of characters.

I am certainly a team player and willing to help support the guild upkeep (as needed). Certainly NOT looking for drama or "uber kewl kids with leet gearz only".

I am 40+, on the East Coast and suspect I will be able to play a few nights each week.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks
    GBOB

Quote Originally Posted by GBOB View Post
    I am a founder VIP that has been away from the game for about a year (or slightly more). I did return to run the DemonWeb stuff. I was a member of Citadel, but it seems that it has become disbanded.

I am certainly a casual gamer, but fairly proficient with advanced builds. There are a lot of new mechanics of the game that I don't fully understand the impact of. I am looking for a new guild that is laid back, willing to offer constructive advice on new builds, tactics and gear, as well as active in both quests and raids across a wide level of characters.

I am certainly a team player and willing to help support the guild upkeep (as needed). Certainly NOT looking for drama or "uber kewl kids with leet gearz only".

I am 40+, on the East Coast and suspect I will be able to play a few nights each week.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks
    Hello and welcome back.

If you are still looking for a home (and a much better web site....), we are always looking for new faces. A little about us: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...moor-Defenders

Or go to our public (read only) site... Guests can see the Public side of our site. We have much more info behind the curtain for members. Last count, 40 active player (give or take a few)...with 33 active users on our guild site.

I remember Citadel. Sorry to hear they are no more.

Cya soon.

Thaco / Sparks / Xome / Osmosis / Flumph
    (all my chars on listed on our guild site... as is everyone in the guild)

Blackmoor Defenders
    www.takzu.com