Default whirlwind DPS monk build help/needed

I decided to try and build a STR based whirlwind strike fire stance dark monk, but each time I try to build a monk I get a little dissatisfied with the results, since I already have a pretty great monk build (Which I now realize has been vaporized with the forums transition, FUUUU. Well the toon's name is kenforlun, anyone who looked into the toons build knows its not too shabby).
    So if anyone has a good idea for that kinda of build posting it would be really appreciated, if not, just tips would be awesome! (Dont care which life build it is, though first lifer 32 point builds would be better, since Im testing them out quickly on lam before making them on my main server. (Dont worry I also test bugs there... sometimes...)).
    oh and also I saw a video linked from the wiki which looks pretty ridiculous, anyone know what the build is for this?:

The one on the video is a Light monk. And looks like it is in mountain stance for the extra x1 crit multiplier.

So if I was building a whirlwind monk , i would do it a light monk . Human and I would focus on air and earth stance. That double strike bonus and attack speed from air stance is so much powerfull to pass on it .

Forgot to add that Legendary dreadnought can do that much dmg . LD gives x1 crit multiplier and 50% extra dmg to helpless opponents , and stunned mods can take quite a lot dmg.

I see shintao set +2 dmg
    prowess set +4 dmg
    and the other one from red fens that i cannot recall for another +4?
    LD dmg boost
    haste and LD speed boost .

And whirlwind is +4[w] dmg.

But it is expensive.Too many requirments.Maybe if you add 4 fighter levels would be much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gazbar View Post
    And whirlwind is +4[w] dmg.
    But it is expensive.Too many requirments.
    I have heard this feat is bugged for non-monks, is that correct?