Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Need help with Cleric build. Should I increase strength at the expense of cha/int?

Hello everybody
    I recently made a Human Cleric that looked like this:
    Cha 10
    Int 10
    Str 12
    Con 14
    Wis 18
    Dex 8

It's designed for both offensive casting and healing. So far I've been hanging back using a wand as DPS when not using spells.
    At higher levels (if you take the enhancements) can wands be a viable way to do damage?

Anyway, assuming I would rather get in and melee (but still be primarily magic focused) would a build like this be any good?

Cha 8
    Int 8 or 10
    Str 16 or 15
    Con 14
    Wis 18
    Dex 8

Throughout my levelling up I would still be focusing on increasing wisdom + taking feats to support offensive spellcasting as well as healing.

Do you think it is worth it to drop Cha and possibly Int on a Cleric for more steady Melee dps? Will this damage scale reasonably well at higher levels?

Finally, would going half elf and taking fighter or barbarian dillente be a good choice for a build like this?
    Last edited by DrunkenNinja; 05-10-2013 at 07:15 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenNinja View Post
    Hello everybody
    Cha 10
    Int 10
    Str 12
    Con 14
    Wis 18
    Dex 8

It's designed for both offensive casting and healing. So far I've been hanging back using a wand as DPS when not using spells.
    At higher levels (if you take the enhancements) can wands be a viable way to do damage?

Anyway, assuming I would rather get in and melee (but still be primarily magic focused) would a build like this be any good?

Cha 8
    Int 8 or 10
    Str 16 or 15
    Con 14
    Wis 18
    Dex 8

Throughout my levelling up I would still be focusing on increasing wisdom + taking feats to support offensive spellcasting as well as healing.

Do you think it is worth it to drop Cha and possibly Int on a Cleric for more steady Melee dps? Will this damage scale reasonably well at higher levels?

Finally, would going half elf and taking fighter or barbarian dillente be a good choice for a build like this?
    When you get to higher levels you won't need to melee. In fact, clerics are really well designed when it comes to leveling. You'll get your bursts as soon as you get into the undead heavy quests. For me, str was never the issue with melee. It was the lack of 2 handed weapon proficiency. I think to get through the early levels, it's easiest to grab a melee hire and go if you're only interested in soloing.

ETA: You can also just grab a good lacerating QS. That may also get you through the early levels. I think I used an acid of lacerating staff that did decent damage for a few levels.

Community Member

The cleric i played started with an 8 charisma, so i took a couple of the lower tiers of the extra turning enhancements. Ended up with about 8 turn undeads. They regenerate once you take radiant servant, so i found myself not missing having any more.

If you actually want to turn undead instead of using it to fuel bursts and such, a higher charisma is desirable. Other than that, it's not a big deal to dump it.

If you want to whack on stuff, a fighter level or 2 gives all the weapon proficiencies, and also tower shields, which have their uses. You will probably want power attack and improved critical, which the fighter levels can help you get.

If you want to hit stuff without making any concessions at all in terms of multiclassing, the item known as the scepter of healing from token turn ins in the invaders quest may be for you. It uses wisdom or charisma for it's to hit and damage numbers. And it's not a bad healing item either. Put radiance in the slot and you're all set.

Community Member

Hello everybody
    Cha 10
    Int 10
    Str 12
    Con 14
    Wis 18
    Dex 8

Hey, Looks OK to me.

I've yet to see anyone use offensive wands meaningfully.

Cha 8
    Int 8 or 10
    Str 16 or 15
    Con 14
    Wis 18
    Dex 8

It would still work but you'll have fewer turns to use for radiant bursts.

You'll get a small amount of extra damage, but without melee feats you aren't going to be that great. The boost for to hit isn't going make a huge difference - you will use Divine Power and that boosts your BAB anyway.

Alternative ways to ditch in with melee without boosting strength stat:
    - get a weapon with wisdom damage and to hit modifiers (I think there are two in the game)
    - use weapons with stat damage and debuffs such as paralyzers, destruction, cursespewing, limbchopper etc.
    - boost your charisma and use Divine Might for small bursts of melee damage
    - find other ways to boost your strength (items, clickies)

You'll get proficiency but again you'll want the feats. At minimum: power attack. If your weapon isn't keen, you'll need to have the relevant improved critical feat. Preferrably throw in cleave and/or THF lines.

See this build for more inspiration: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...DPS-DC-s-Heals

Wis weapons:
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Scepter_of_Healing
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Forgotten_Light
    Last edited by Izaak; 05-10-2013 at 08:01 AM.
    Brotherhood of the Wolf, Cannith

Cha 10
    Int 10
    Str 12
    Con 14
    Wis 18
    Dex 8
    Either I'm adding wrong or you are, because this looks like a 30-pt build (2+2+4+6+16=30).
    No.
    That's one option, however I prefer to go human with wiz splash. This is my default caster-focused cleric build:
    Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 03.16.01
    DDO Character Planner Home Page

Level 25 True Neutral Human Female
    (19 Cleric \ 1 Wizard \ 5 Epic) 
    Hit Points: 348
    Spell Points: 1552 
    BAB: 14\14\19\24
    Fortitude: 14
    Reflex: 5
    Will: 22

Starting          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats          Modified Stats
    (32 Point)       (Level 1)             (Level 25)
    Strength             14                    14
    Dexterity             8                     8
    Constitution         16                    16
    Intelligence          8                     8
    Wisdom               18                    28
    Charisma              8                     8

Level 1 (Cleric)
    Feat: (Selected) Empower Healing Spell
    Feat: (Human Bonus) Maximize Spell

Level 2 (Wizard)
    Feat: (Wizard Bonus) Empower Spell

Level 3 (Cleric)
    Feat: (Selected) Toughness

Level 4 (Cleric)
    Ability Raise: WIS

Level 5 (Cleric)

Level 6 (Cleric)
    Feat: (Selected) Extra Turning (swap for Spell Penetration later)

Level 7 (Cleric)
    Enhancement: Cleric Radiant Servant I
    Enhancement: Human Adaptability Wisdom I
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness I
    Enhancement: Improved Heal I
    Enhancement: Improved Heal II
    Enhancement: Cleric Prayer of Smiting I
    Enhancement: Cleric Prayer of Life I
    Enhancement: Cleric Smiting I
    Enhancement: Cleric Smiting II
    Enhancement: Cleric Life Magic I
    Enhancement: Cleric Life Magic II
    Enhancement: Cleric Wisdom I
    Enhancement: Cleric Wisdom II
    Enhancement: Cleric Divine Vitality I
    Enhancement: Cleric Improved Turning I
    Enhancement: Cleric Wand and Scroll Mastery I
    Enhancement: Cleric Wand and Scroll Mastery II

Level 8 (Cleric)

Level 9 (Cleric)
    Feat: (Selected) Quicken Spell

Level 10 (Cleric)

Level 11 (Cleric)

Level 12 (Cleric)
    Feat: (Selected) Heighten Spell

Level 13 (Cleric)
    Enhancement: Cleric Radiant Servant II
    Enhancement: Unyielding Sovereignty
    Enhancement: Follower of the Sovereign Host
    Enhancement: Cleric Prayer of Incredible Smiting I
    Enhancement: Cleric Prayer of Incredible Life I
    Enhancement: Force Manipulation I
    Enhancement: Cleric Smiting III
    Enhancement: Cleric Life Magic III
    Enhancement: Cleric Life Magic IV
    Enhancement: Cleric Wand and Scroll Mastery III

Level 14 (Cleric)

Level 15 (Cleric)
    Feat: (Selected) Spell Focus: Evocation

Level 16 (Cleric)

Level 17 (Cleric)

Level 18 (Cleric)
    Feat: (Selected) Greater Spell Penetration

Level 19 (Cleric)

Level 20 (Cleric)
    Enhancement: Human Improved Recovery I
    Enhancement: Racial Toughness II
    Enhancement: Cleric Prayer of Smiting II
    Enhancement: Cleric Prayer of Incredible Smiting II
    Enhancement: Cleric Smiting IV
    Enhancement: Cleric Improved Spell Penetration I
    Enhancement: Cleric Improved Spell Penetration II
    Enhancement: Cleric Wisdom III
    Enhancement: Cleric Wand and Scroll Mastery IV

Level 21 (Cleric)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic Spell Penetration

Level 22 (Cleric)

Level 23 (Cleric)

Level 24 (Cleric)
    Feat: (Selected) Greater Spell Focus: Evocation (or Spell Focus: Necromancy)

Level 25 (Cleric)
    The wiz splash adds an extra metamagic, Force I enh (boosts Blade Barrier), lvl 1 arcane spells (mostly buffs like Expeditious Retreat & Shield), and free access to arcane wands (like Blur & Stoneskin). At low lvls, the idea is to play like a melee BC: Master's Touch + 2H weapon + Divine Favor + Bull's STR or Divine Power; you may even wish to take Power Atk early on, then swap it out later for a metamagic. The higher you level, the more you'll use your DPS & CC spells; by the time you hit lvl 12 (cleric 11 / wiz 1), you'll have Blade Barrier & Cometfall and can probably switch just to spell casting.

EDIT: Extra Turning helps make up for dumping CHA (+4 TUs); later on you should have Lesser Turning & +6 CHA items and can swap ET for Spell Pen in time to take Greater Spell Pen @ lvl 18.
    Last edited by Fleckislaupir; 05-10-2013 at 09:13 AM.
    The Once and Future unbongwah

Hello everybody
    Cha 10
    Int 10
    Str 12
    Con 14
    Wis 18
    Dex 8

Cha 8
    Int 8 or 10
    Str 16 or 15
    Con 14
    Wis 18
    Dex 8

I have 4 different capped cleric: old school casting, clonk, battle-cleric, tank cleric. I've noticed that str really isn't enough for a melee cleric to really do melee at high level. A few points up or down aren't going to make a difference. It takes a lot for a cleric to melee: power attack, improved critical, bonus to damage items, top tier weapons... At low level just grab a really good two hander and you'll be fine meleeing.
    So you have to see if that cost is worth it:
    -at high level a casting cleric doesn't need to melee.
    -a casting cleric needs to devote everything to casting at high level.*
    -with the new enhancement system coming out you'll need the int to have all the skills you need (UMD, concentration, heal, spellcraft maxed at a minimum).
    -healing burst regenerate, but it's nice to have a lot for when it it the fans.
    -No, wands can do jack offensively at even mid level.

*Now you also need to check if you can reach the stats needed for a casting cleric: at L20 you need to get north of 36 (for EH, even then you can/should get much higher). DC casting tends to work better after multiple lives.
    Pirotesse (battle-trap), Clausius (old style paly), Cadhu (swat fighter), Abysinthe (cleric), Sephiria (sorc), Dragunova (archer), Mauhin (wiz), Muhrahin(wf juggernauth), Azred(tempest), Birebash(sniper cleric), Bashibouzouk (barb), Salud(battle bard), Sniperovitch (repeater), Iraelle(battle cleric)

Founder

some good suggestions in here. but my 2 cents worth is go the half elf, fighter dillie route.

I wanted a pure level 20 cleric that is wisdom based but could still help a bit with melee and ranged attacks. have played a splashed version, either 1 fighter for proficiencies and extra feat or wizard for extra meta feat and use master's touch.

for me the half elf route was way more fun. I get proficiency with all but unique melee weapon types and use wind howler bracers when I want ranged proficiencies as well.

with this I am still a full out cleric for healing and spell casting DC's and given that your best healing options are often times standing in the front line with the melee characters, I might as well be swinging weapons right along side them

but easy enough to experiment with what works the best for you. +1 hearts are pretty cheap to come by so play around with a pure cleric vs 1 fighter level vs 1 wizard level. I don't like delaying some of my cleric spells even 1 level so the half elf option was the best for me

Battle or Melee Cleric= PoS. If you want to be a self healing melee that can help with healing, Clonk build.

Offensive wands aren't very useful after about lv 12 (and that's stretching it).

Regardless of how Im gonna get trashed for what Im saying/ about to say, Clerics are offensive spells and helaers w/radiant healing that can be used while you Turtle up in the DPS pile.

When it comes down to end game content, no one wants a *battle cleric* They want a healer. And trust me, you say you can heal and cause a wipe, you'll make everyone's squelch list. I see it happen ALOT! Just yesterday as a matter of fact.

I'm not telling you NOT to make a battle cleric. You build what is fun for you to play. But be sure to accurately represent the build - IE dont join an EE Raid when the last spot is open for a healer.

And I dont want to hear from anyone how they can DPS and heal. Show me. You can talk all day about it but until I see you in action, a DPS cleric is going to be thought of by me as a novelty toon. It just doesn't work in end game content. I have a cleric. I use Divine punishment, blade barrier, etc etc. That's not a battle cleric. That's a cleric. Battle= Melee and you cant sacrifice enough other stuff to become DPS to have your spells be effective. Period. Better to make a FvS.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpycat View Post
    Battle or Melee Cleric= PoS. If you want to be a self healing melee that can help with healing, Clonk build.

Offensive wands aren't very useful after about lv 12 (and that's stretching it).

Regardless of how Im gonna get trashed for what Im saying/ about to say, Clerics are offensive spells and helaers w/radiant healing that can be used while you Turtle up in the DPS pile.

When it comes down to end game content, no one wants a *battle cleric* They want a healer. And trust me, you say you can heal and cause a wipe, you'll make everyone's squelch list. I see it happen ALOT! Just yesterday as a matter of fact.

I'm not telling you NOT to make a battle cleric. You build what is fun for you to play. But be sure to accurately represent the build - IE dont join an EE Raid when the last spot is open for a healer.

And I dont want to hear from anyone how they can DPS and heal. Show me. You can talk all day about it but until I see you in action, a DPS cleric is going to be thought of by me as a novelty toon. It just doesn't work in end game content. I have a cleric. I use Divine punishment, blade barrier, etc etc. That's not a battle cleric. That's a cleric. Battle= Melee and you cant sacrifice enough other stuff to become DPS to have your spells be effective. Period. Better to make a FvS.
    I'm very vocal against divines that never heal, but this is a bit over the top. By the time you reach epics, you should be able to keep yourself healed. A battle cleric with aura up and that throws masses on himself should be enough for most epic groups. If not, solo on normal until you grind out some destinies with healing twists.

Community Member

Battle or Melee Cleric= PoS.
    Once could effectively argue that melee in its entirety doesn't make a lot of sense in the current DDO game. The fact that one has to achieve ridiculously high amounts of damage to be both considered useful and "competitive" in the melee arena at end game is not a valid basis for making the quoted claim. Melee clerics do just fine until they hit the same make-or-break point that every character who may choose to melee (part-time) must make. I'm currently unsure if it is ever useful to melee on my ranger, who has about 8 melee feats and basically equivalent strength and dexterity (and a DC 50 or so improved trip) before rage, titan's grip, etc. I melee because it is part of my playstyle, but that playstyle may change over time. So can the rules of the game.

Battle= Melee and you cant sacrifice enough other stuff to become DPS to have your spells be effective. Period. Better to make a FvS.
    Ah, so there is no sliding scale. It's all or nothing...

Wrong.

You can make a cleric that is as just as (in)effective at melee as many pure melee-specialists realize. That cleric can also be decent at healing (which requires no spell pen or DC) and have some ability to do spell damage (using spells like Divine Punishment that have no save and do large amounts of damage regardless).

The problem, as I already mentioned, is that you eventually realize that its just easier, simpler, and more powerful to sit back and cast spells that completely obliterate the target(s) instead of worrying about meleeing part time. I find myself getting complacent often. THe truth, however, is that spell points are not completely inexhaustible, and meleeing does, from time to time, enter into the equation. A cleric that is slightly better at that does have more to offer on those (semi-rare) occasions.

And btw, if you are going to allow for class switches to achieve proficiency in a field, then there is probably a single class or class combination that trumps all others given your particular criteria. This game is FAR from balanced, and I'm not sure that ANY levels of cleric would be included in such a "build."

Community Member

If you want to melee, then I suggest to grab 2 fighter levels and increase STR to 14 or 16 at the cost of INT.
    You will get
    Martial Weapon Proficiency
    Tower Shields Proficiency
    2 Bonus Features
    +1 STR from enhancements
    more HP from Fighter itself and the Toughness enhancement

Especially if you melee I wouldn't dump Charisma below 10. Auras and Bursts are very helpfull if you are in the middle of the action.

If you go the caster way, you can think about 1 Wizzard level. In that case 12 STR is enough. For convenience I would keep 10 Int and eat at least a +1 tome to be able to cast Lv1 spells without buffs and items.
    You will get
    1 Bonus Feature
    Master's Touch spell(to get weapon or shield proficiency)
    +40 Force Spell Power for your BB from enhancements (you can take this at character level 2 with just 1 Wiz level!)

Or you take 1 Wiz +1 Fighter. I have done this in my past life and it worked very well.

In any case you will loose
    Some SP
    Spell slots (I never missed them)
    Capstone Enhancement

If you multiclass, then be prepared to reincarnate after they have changed enhancments. I argue there is a 50% chance, they will break a multiclass build
    Last edited by Ocean17; 05-11-2013 at 12:10 AM.

Community Member TheNameIwasntB4's Avatar

Default MAX wisdom, help constitution

My 28 pt human, 19th level, cleric on a server.

I have not played this one in over one year.

STR 18 BASE 10 + 2 tome +6 STR gloves
    DEX 20 BASE 12 +2 tome +6 6 DEX boots
    CON 20 BASE 12 +1 FEAT +2 tome CON +5 belt
    INT 8 nothing
    WIS 35 BASE 18 +4 FEAT +3 tome +6 WIS necklace plus everything else I could throw into it as I level
    CHA 18 BASE 10 + 2 FEAT and +6 charisma cloak

Helm of the Archmagi
    Head of Good Fortune

Hit Points = 379
    Spell Points = 1,951

Turn Undead = 8 or 8 Radiant Servant uses. Since they regen, why have more?

Fortitude Save = 23
    Reflex Save = 18
    Will Save = 30

I play healer clerics only. I never bother with wands, I consider every wand vendor trash.

Radiant Servant, Blade barrier, level drain(being nerfed), destruction, Slay Living, are all your friends. MAX your spell penetration.

I solo with this type of character a lot. I see zero reason for me to be swinging a weapon. I probably have an everbright heavy mace, a heavy mace of greater undead bane, Spell Penetration Sceptre, and a devotion sceptre.
    Last edited by TheNameIwasntB4; 05-11-2013 at 08:34 AM.
    April 2013 - Manager Meeting - New Forums, WOW!! We just had over 90% new players join!!

Community Member

Default New account name, eh, DN?

Watering down your Cleric for the sake of doing both melee and spellcasting (instead of just one) does indeed require offsetting the abilities of the class, as you are recognizing, DrunkenNinja.

Clerics are a spellcaster class, and their primary statistics are Wisdom and Charisma. Wisdom is what makes them a spellcaster, and Charisma is what makes them a Turner of Undead and helps to budget SP better.

There is always the option to make a generic melee character. Generic melee just means that you put into Strength and Constitution, as those are the two statistics for melee play. You can do this on any class and then put your character on the front line. It is ultimately a very limiting way to play the game, especially with classes that are much more powerful without Strength and Constitution as primary statistics. However, many people who come to a massively multiplayer online (MMO) role-playing game (RPG) to play all by themselves and without party roles do like to build generic melee characters.

So if you'd rather not play single-player games, but want to play single-player in a MMO, then a generic melee cleric has been known to work with much effort and specific gear. If you want to play to multi-player strategies in a MMO, then you'd want to build on the stats and strategies for each class as they lend to balancing parties.

So yeah, in conclusion, if you want to be a back line Cleric (as the MMO role dictates), then you will want to have a high Wisdom and Charisma. Since you want to be a front line cleric, you will have to dump either Charisma or Wisdom or both so that you can get your CON and STR up. But no matter what, your melee abilities will be nothing like the true melee classes if you play as a Cleric and go for a front line build.

Snootch

Community Member

Default Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by FestusJr View Post
    If you want to hit stuff without making any concessions at all in terms of multiclassing, the item known as the scepter of healing from token turn ins in the invaders quest may be for you. It uses wisdom or charisma for it's to hit and damage numbers. And it's not a bad healing item either. Put radiance in the slot and you're all set.

Wow. I was unaware they upgraded the items from the token turn ins. Seeing someone post about it after a couple of years of ignoring the quest to turn in the tokens (Only run invaders for the favor forever) and looking it up on the wiki after reading your post, I want the ring of balance now, I never had a use for it before, but being able to open up a head slot in favor of a ring slot with the preloaded heavy fort gem on the ring is great in terms of itemizing things.

I appreciate your posting, just for you grabbing my attention when I saw you actually giving advice to farm tokens, thanks for this! I think I will have to take a look at all the item turn ins now, I have been impressed twice now from this, the first time was when I did the Threnel fight and got the warblade, with it's new augment slots as well.

Again, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Codog View Post
    [*]Small evolutionary change that can be completed in shorter stretches of time is more readily achieveable for us than large _revolutionary_ change. Revolutionary change can be rather destabilizing from an engineering and balance perspective.

No. And also not healing.

I'd max strenght and push strength if I wanted to be meleeing... but there were lots of threads on battleclerics, casterclerics etc in the Forums before the update.... if only it were possible to search them all....
    kruemeli - Orien. Leader of the "Merry" Hobbits
    http://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread...ld-Name-Change
    It's OK to be "merry":
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0

Community Member

Default wellllll sort of.

I agree with most of what you said in here, yes. But, like a well built FVS, a well built battle cleric can be useful at upper levels, **given that they inform the party lead they are DPS** same as FVS. both FVS and CLR generally fall into the "oh great we just got heals" category of pugging (if that is the OP intention) so when pugging, they would need to make sure to send a tell, asking if the group can handle a character than can heal, but is not a primary heal.

Otherwise, you are spot on, and I think you will agree grump, that if you were sent a tell before a join request stating the above, you would take them in as well, and still look for a primary heal. I do agree with you that level 12 is about it for offensive wands, and really most offensive spells on a CLR until around L16+ where the spells get better, not different per se, just better.

The quoted I feel is fairly good advice for any Cleric, as it is fundamentally true that we do want heals at end game.

Seeing just that a cleric is wanting to join an LFM, well, first thought is 'sweet, heals covered', but seriously, if that is not the niche you want to fill, just send a tell to the leader of the LFM before sending a join request and I think you will be ok.

Grumpy is really giving you sound advice, other than the squelch list thing, I personally like to reward good heals/good casters in general with a few major pots, I wouldn't squelch guy for bad heals, but you won't get any major's/heal scrolls/wands from if you failed to do the part your class icon insinuates, unless I got a tell letting me know. A deadly FVS/CLR will get a reward just the same as a damn good heals will from me, just gotta let people know what you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Codog View Post
    [*]Small evolutionary change that can be completed in shorter stretches of time is more readily achieveable for us than large _revolutionary_ change. Revolutionary change can be rather destabilizing from an engineering and balance perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Godh View Post
    So yeah, in conclusion, if you want to be a back line Cleric (as the MMO role dictates), then you will want to have a high Wisdom and Charisma. Since you want to be a front line cleric, you will have to dump either Charisma or Wisdom or both so that you can get your CON and STR up. But no matter what, your melee abilities will be nothing like the true melee classes if you play as a Cleric and go for a front line build.
    Snootch
    My Cleric is a healer with offensive spell capability. high Wis and Cha and the rest into Con (toughness feat and enhancements) and pretty high AC so he can stand in the DPS pile and radiate to conserve SP. I admit to standing back in cases like Shroud and VoN6, but for the most part, I stay next to the fighters and Barbarians who tend to be SP sponges. Im still able to DoT em up and be healing. 600 HP (a bit low and trying to work it into more) 2500 SP. (second life FYI). It's 19 Cleric 1 Pally (for saves) and looking into how 2 pally would effect the build to have LoH and twist in unlimited LoH for self healing and extra quick HP for a single target that is getting hit a lot. But I havent been able to counter the losses yet so we'll see.

I know that clerics that are mainly spec'd to heal can be very boring. But when you save the party from a wipe, they're more than satisfying. I call mine, the easy button. I really dont have to think very much to play it so it's a nice change of pace from my other more complicated toons.

Again, if you want a melee cleric, go for it. I have a clonk. But I make sure I tell the party to only count that toon as 1/4 to 1/2 of a real healer. That way they aren't counting on me for something I can only sort of accomplish. I dont want to come off as some one against battle clerics or somebody who tells other people how to build. And I have given *odd builds* the opportunity to prove themselves all over. Some with good result, some with bad. (had a UMD Barb be the shadow kite in ToD... did great til he didnt quite get the agro of the second wave). But I gave it a chance. My point is to understand how the toon will be viewed from an end game stand point.

It's 19 Cleric 1 Pally (for saves) and looking into how 2 pally would effect the build to have LoH and twist in unlimited LoH for self healing and extra quick HP for a single target that is getting hit a lot. But I havent been able to counter the losses yet so we'll see.
    How does 1 Pally help with saves? I can see how 2 Pally Levels would help... what with Divine Grace and all....
    is there some epic Thing I dont know about?
    kruemeli - Orien. Leader of the "Merry" Hobbits
    http://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread...ld-Name-Change
    It's OK to be "merry":
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0

Community Member

My Cleric says hi:
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-s-Pure-Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by guardianx99 View Post
    Wis cleric doesnt tell me much about the build. But I did get a good plan out of 18/2 cleric pally so final life wil lbe that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast