Default Missing cosmetic armors from the Shadowfell Collectors Edition

Been scouring the forums to avoid asking an answered question with no direct luck.

Purchased the Shadowfell Collector's Edition. Received the TP, two cosmetic goggles and companions. Looks like I received everything, in fact, except two cosmetic armor types. I suspect that the Bladeforged ones appear in their inventory when you make a Bladeforged. However, I was looking forward to seeing the Pincushion Rogu--er--Shadar Kai cosmetic armor anywhere on my character inventories.

What's up with that? I did read in some threads that missing items would get fixed up with Update 18.2, but I haven't noticed a change. Suggestions appreciated.

Update: Just realized that there was a Shador Kai character that can be rolled up eventually. Is that where the cosmetic costume appears and not on any other character?
    Last edited by Spencerian; 07-05-2013 at 03:36 PM.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

Customer Service Representative Carpe_Noctem's Avatar

The Bladeforged Cosmetic armors are only granted to the Bladeforged characters, as you mentioned. The only other Cosmetic Armor that comes with the Shadowfell Conspiracy pre-purchase is the Wilderness Armor. This comes with the Legendary Upgrade.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOSupport

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_Noctem View Post
    The Bladeforged Cosmetic armors are only granted to the Bladeforged characters, as you mentioned. The only other Cosmetic Armor that comes with the Shadowfell Conspiracy pre-purchase is the Wilderness Armor. This comes with the Legendary Upgrade.
    This is incorrect. The pre-purchase colector's edition also comes with Shadar-kai Assassin cosmetic costume. But you will need to wait for that iconic to be released before you will recieve it.

Both answers make sense. Thanks for taking time out to answer.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more
    (formerly known as Spencerian)

Community Member

Default Where do I find the Shadar-Kai cosmetic costume

Quote Originally Posted by Satyriasys View Post
    This is incorrect. The pre-purchase colector's edition also comes with Shadar-kai Assassin cosmetic costume. But you will need to wait for that iconic to be released before you will recieve it.
    When I purchased the expansion, it stated that after release we would be able to get the cosmetic costume. Does anyone know where it is supposed to show up?

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Akkar View Post
    When I purchased the expansion, it stated that after release we would be able to get the cosmetic costume. Does anyone know where it is supposed to show up?
    Have you created a shadar-kai yet? It should show up in their inventory. (I have seen some reports of people missing it though)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Have you created a shadar-kai yet? It should show up in their inventory. (I have seen some reports of people missing it though)
    yes, I did, but the kit is bound to character.... I was expecting one like the wilderness one that I could use on my rouge that walks around with a white dragon armor.. Not very rouge like...

Thanks for the reply