Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewSlarden View Post
    Very true since you will always get 10% plus all the bonuses which can easily bring you to 100%

You can in fact level from 20 to 25 rather quickly doing nothing but impossible demand runs with a 50% sovereign pot going + voice + devious bonus + no re-entries and no deaths with 2 minute runs. Especially on an xp bonus weekend. I am not saying it's pleasant or the best way to go - I am just saying you can do it and it may very well be the fastest way to 25.
    Have you done this yourself?

Any repetition penalty?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    Have you done this yourself?

Any repetition penalty?
    I never tried it and I may be (probably am) wrong because I think the bonus is based on total xp and not base.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewSlarden View Post
    You can in fact level from 20 to 25 rather quickly doing nothing but impossible demand runs with a 50% sovereign pot going + voice + devious bonus + no re-entries and no deaths with 2 minute runs. Especially on an xp bonus weekend. I am not saying it's pleasant or the best way to go - I am just saying you can do it and it may very well be the fastest way to 25.
    Wouldn't you take a hit to XP from the repeat penalty?
    Dorian

Founder

possibly a silly question but have used only 1 stone, back when they first came out and didn't know at that time that things like ship buffs, VoM, etc increased the XP received.

so my question is -- do you need to use the stone while in a mission or wilderness area for the XP pot to factor in?? the timer turns off when in public areas or your ship but I don't know if that means the effect also turns off.

appreciate confirmation on how that works with the XP stone, thanks

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    possibly a silly question but have used only 1 stone, back when they first came out and didn't know at that time that things like ship buffs, VoM, etc increased the XP received.

so my question is -- do you need to use the stone while in a mission or wilderness area for the XP pot to factor in?? the timer turns off when in public areas or your ship but I don't know if that means the effect also turns off.

wondering if anyone could provide an answer to this question, would be greatly appreciated.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post

Nope, did it in town, the pots and everything kicked in. I am not so sure when it comes to bonus exp like the 15% they offer this weekend. This might be only applyable in quests/wildernesses but for the most part you are fine in public areas.
    Kal Vas Flam... Corp Por... Corp Por

...And then there was silence

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12