Community Member

Default new player needs help

hi there im new to this game and i have some questions so i hope that u will help me
    1- do quests reset after sometime?
    what i mean is i did a quest over 14 times coz it was easy and had some good loot but it stoped giving me loot : / so how long i have to wait for the quest to go to 0 times done or something like that.
    2- does rogues haste boost works for repeating xbow
    i have rapid reload as well but when i use that boost(rogue haste) i dont notice any faster reload

this is all for now thx

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by totalenigma View Post
    1- do quests reset after sometime?
    what i mean is i did a quest over 14 times coz it was easy and had some good loot but it stoped giving me loot : / so how long i have to wait for the quest to go to 0 times done or something like that.
    It's a 7-day timer that starts only when you're not already on the timer; that is the timer doesn't reset once started, only when it runs out from the initial start. You can ransack the chest/quest 10 times in that 7-day period before loot starts getting reduced, and once those 7-days are up you can start another seven days in which you can loot ten times. If you did all those runs on the same day, you'll have to wait the full seven days. If your first was a couple days ago then you only have to wait till seven days from then.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FrotzMe View Post
    It's a 7-day timer that starts only when you're not already on the timer; that is the timer doesn't reset once started, only when it runs out from the initial start. You can ransack the chest/quest 10 times in that 7-day period before loot starts getting reduced, and once those 7-days are up you can start another seven days in which you can loot ten times. If you did all those runs on the same day, you'll have to wait the full seven days. If your first was a couple days ago then you only have to wait till seven days from then.
    thx man maybe u know does rogues haste boost works for ranged weapons?

Community Member

thx man maybe u know does rogues haste boost works for ranged weapons?
    It increases the rate of attack, but not the rate of reload. Since the reload time is typically longer than the attack animation anyways, you end up with a very small increase.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ForumAccess View Post
    It increases the rate of attack, but not the rate of reload. Since the reload time is typically longer than the attack animation anyways, you end up with a very small increase.
    many thx.
    may i ask, what is the strongest ranged weapon in this game?
    from my own experience i think it is heavy rep xbow

Community Member

may i ask, what is the strongest ranged weapon in this game?
    The best thing to do is twofold:

1) Go to www.ddowiki.com. Questions like these (and more) will be answered there.

2) Go to http://www.rjcyberware.com/DDO/DDOCharGen.html. That is an extremely useful tool for everybody.

Snootch