Default Characters unable too load and game not responding...

So i'm not sure if anyone else has been having this problem with this server but whats happening with me is it keeps on saying that its searching for the login server and then after it gets too 20/20 it boots me entirely and says connection failed conection timed out...

My firewall is set too allowing the game too run and it isn't my inet connection i've already had too go threw the long process of downloading about 3 times witch is irritating as all hell. does anyone know how too fix this i've even tryied logging on another server and switching over too this server it always says the same thing pelase if any of you have any suggestions please help me out i was only able too logon once and i'd really like too just beable too play again.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat_100201 View Post
    So i'm not sure if anyone else has been having this problem with this server but whats happening with me is it keeps on saying that its searching for the login server and then after it gets too 20/20 it boots me entirely and says connection failed conection timed out...

My firewall is set too allowing the game too run and it isn't my inet connection i've already had too go threw the long process of downloading about 3 times witch is irritating as all hell. does anyone know how too fix this i've even tryied logging on another server and switching over too this server it always says the same thing pelase if any of you have any suggestions please help me out i was only able too logon once and i'd really like too just beable too play again.
    I've been having problems logging on also. I would get the error of "Connection failed: Server Full" while trying to get to the character screen.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by XxJFGxX View Post
    I've been having problems logging on also. I would get the error of "Connection failed: Server Full" while trying to get to the character screen.
    yep me too getting server full message

Community Member

im getting the same message any idaes on why it is happening im vip so if anything we should take priority over the f2p ppl any answers would be great thanks XD

Community Member

I am getting this message as well. However, I logged into other servers just fine. This means either Orien is full as stated (Which we all know is highly unlikely) or the login server for Orien is down/having difficulties. Can we please get a Dev to comment on this? Thank you.

-Jakin

Community Member

After doing some untimely research in the forums, this event has been noted on this thread: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...en+server+full .

Are only a few people not able to login? I saw the other thread, not many reporting it there either.

Yeah i'm begining too think this is a serious bug or something because ever since the pirate update its been acting like this... Turbine get ur stuff together please there are thouse of us F2P, Premium and Vips that would like too play this game without this stupid glitch.

I find it HIghly unlikely that Every time i log on all the servers are Full up and i don't wanta take the extra time too reinstal it every single time i wanta get on fer like an hour Thats just BS.

oh and i defintly reported this... I'm hoping that Turbine fixes this Soon.

Getting in Line to connect, and then Failed to Que for server. This is getting really old.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Crann View Post
    Getting in Line to connect, and then Failed to Que for server. This is getting really old.
    Bump, same, /cry

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by HyperChopper View Post
    Bump, same, /cry
    Update, in and playing, /cheer