Community Member

Default New VIP Aussie on Kyber LF Casual friendly Mature Guild

Hi

Well I've been playing DDO as a VIP for a month now and love it. However I've been soloing everything. What I really wanted from the game is that feeling I used to get playing pen and paper D&D 25 years ago and I dare say I won't get that playing alone ;p

Problem is I'm an Aussie and most DDO players seem to sleep when I wake.

So I'd really like to join a mature friendly casual guild that are active in AEST (Australasian time zone +10) that like playing as groups but don't expect it to replace your job or marriage.

I like playing my Sorcerer (lvl 8) and Pally (1Rog/1Ftr/6Pal) but ultimately enjoy ferreting out traps on my Rogue (lvl 7). If your guild seems to fit what I'm after and you have use for someone like me I'd love to hear from you.

Edit: Thanks for picking that up Demogarose. I'm currently on Kyber but am low enough level that I could re-roll if need be.
    Last edited by Rigermortis; 05-08-2013 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Add in server name

Default Welcome to DDO

to start off, when looking for a Guild, you should always state what server you are on, as Guilds exist on a per-server basis.

that said, IIRC (if i recall correctly) their are a number of Aussie run guilds on every server, so you shouldnt have trouble finding one.

Community Member

Welcome to DDO. You come across as just the sort of person we look for in The Silver Legion, part of the multi-game Guild Medieval.

We work to create a friendly, relaxed, mature, family friendly gaming environment. We've been around as a whole since 2001, and in DD0 on the Cannith server since the server launched when DDO went free to play in September 09. We have a large mix of members of all ages, nationalities and experience levels and are more interested in the person behind the keyboard.

If this sounds interesting please visit our recruitment thread:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...Legion-Cannith

And our website (currently being rebuilt following a server move, the forums are up and very active however) www.guildmedieval.coM

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cloista-motu View Post
    Welcome to DDO. You come across as just the sort of person we look for in The Silver Legion, part of the multi-game Guild Medieval.

We work to create a friendly, relaxed, mature, family friendly gaming environment. We've been around as a whole since 2001, and in DD0 on the Cannith server since the server launched when DDO went free to play in September 09. We have a large mix of members of all ages, nationalities and experience levels and are more interested in the person behind the keyboard.

If this sounds interesting please visit our recruitment thread:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...Legion-Cannith

And our website (currently being rebuilt following a server move, the forums are up and very active however) www.guildmedieval.coM
    Cool what's the Aussie population like in the guild (more interested in how active the guild is at AEST +10 prime times - actual nationality not important)?

While it tends to be one of our quieter times, typically UK daytime (so approx Aus prime-time) usually still has around half a dozen or so people logged in uring the week, and more at weekends.

Cool Come to the ARGO server!

You should join The typical Aussie guild on the Argo server. We are easy going and love to have fun. Facebook page to keep in touch when we are not playing.

We are the 101st Gianthold Airbourne a level 65 guild.

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
    I am the runner of......Wrexsis (TR), Modakeyis (TR), Niiamh, (TR), Gabriiel (Completionist), Kiah, and many more. Don't stress mate its only a game.
    I am but a cog in a bigger machine
    gofund.me/jjuf24 Have a look please, or better yet give it a share.