Cool Make Bladeforged a playable race

I would pay to be able to play a Bladeforged Artie or any other class and it would let people who don't want to have a Bladeforged paladin be able to Tr while keeping the iconic class true to form. Heck use it as part of the collectors Ed of the new expansion.BTW love the look of the Bladeforged! Great job!
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil. TrGrinder at http://tinyurl.com/TrGrinder1

Some where between here and forgetting all together

Quote Originally Posted by LordAsmodeus View Post
    I would pay to be able to play a Bladeforged Artie or any other class and it would let people who don't want to have a Bladeforged paladin be able to Tr while keeping the iconic class true to form. Heck use it as part of the collectors Ed of the new expansion.BTW love the look of the Bladeforged! Great job!
    But what's the purpose of them? Even rolling one up, I'm not really sure why...
    " All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage." -Sherlock

Thelanis Server -Kwei Li, Morrgane, Scatach Una, Aislen, Crowker of the Black Company, Vespir, Nigella of the Mist, Faolan, Sanpaku, Craevin

Community Member

We players like options, not being able to tr is taking one very important option of character development...come on...

Let us tr and inherit the bladeforged feat... that would make it worth it.

And what about those of us that are not altholics... I don't want a new toon... but I would maybe tr one toon to bladeforged if possible... if not... simply meh
    Pinel - Sorc 140 ip / Laerak - Emerald 120 ip / Kaeral - Drunk 100 / Sibeli - Wiz 80 / Gilmara Drunker 80 ip --- Crafter at 150/145/145

I haven't checked on Lam, curious to know...is it like we can create only one toon for each of the iconics then?

I was under the impression we'd be able to create any number of each type like any other normal toon

Quote Originally Posted by Alistina View Post
    I haven't checked on Lam, curious to know...is it like we can create only one toon for each of the iconics then?

I was under the impression we'd be able to create any number of each type like any other normal toon
    The first level is predefined, afterwards you can multiclass in mostly whatever you want. And you can indeed create as many BF as you have character slots available, but currently we can't TR, not even Greater or Lesser as far as I know.
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

Quote Originally Posted by SisAmethyst View Post
    The first level is predefined, afterwards you can multiclass in mostly whatever you want. And you can indeed create as many BF as you have character slots available, but currently we can't TR, not even Greater or Lesser as far as I know.
    That's what I thought Thank you for the reply

Shame on not being able to TR, but hopefully that will change in the long run..