Community Member TheNameIwasntB4's Avatar

Default ERROR Duplicate headers received from server

The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.

Error 350 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_LOCATION): Multiple distinct Location headers received. This is disallowed to protect against HTTP response splitting attacks

This is when I know I have been logged out. I get this error screen. Please note how the problem is generally caused.
    April 2013 - Manager Meeting - New Forums, WOW!! We just had over 90% new players join!!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheNameIwasntB4 View Post
    The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.

Error 350 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_LOCATION): Multiple distinct Location headers received. This is disallowed to protect against HTTP response splitting attacks

This is when I know I have been logged out. I get this error screen. Please note how the problem is generally caused.
    I can reproduce this at will with the following steps:

1. Login.
    2. Click the new posts link.

Also annoying, when I read a post while logged out and try to do any action that requires me logging in... it doesn't redirect back to the page.

So to post this reply, I had to find the thread while logged out, log in, navigate back to this page (because I can't go forward due to the duplicate header issue), refresh the page, then reply.

As above, reproduce with:

1. Log in
    2. Go to the community page
    3. Click "new posts"

Ugly unhandled error every time.
    AUREON/ KEEPER 2006-2009 | CANNITH 2010 -
    Anaplian, Csimian, Tengram, Hackworth, Memenah, Helekye, Nabberfleish
    Brotherhood of the Wolf