Default U18 - Wheloon Story Line - Expansion?

Okay I am a little confused.

We are previewing the Wheloon Story Line of Quests for Update 18, aren't those supposed to be a part of the Shadowfell Conspiracy?

I see a connection to the Stormhorns Mountains but cannot access, however I am geographically a little confused as the Stormhorns are North (Eastern Stormhorns) and West of Eveningstar (Thestormhorns) and the bridge across the Starwater River well the High Road heads to Arabel.

Adding to my Geographic confusion Wheloon is primary located on the West Bank of the Wyvernflow, yet this setting takes place on the East Bank.

The Twilight Avengers are always recruiting - http://twilightavengersofeberron.yuku.com/topic/655

Wish I could fix my TyP0?

The Twilight Avengers are always recruiting - http://twilightavengersofeberron.yuku.com/topic/655

Quote Originally Posted by GoldyGopher View Post

We are previewing the Wheloon Story Line of Quests for Update 18, aren't those supposed to be a part of the Shadowfell Conspiracy?

I see a connection to the Stormhorns Mountains but cannot access, however I am geographically a little confused as the Stormhorns are North (Eastern Stormhorns) and West of Eveningstar (Thestormhorns) and the bridge across the Starwater River well the High Road heads to Arabel.

Adding to my Geographic confusion Wheloon is primary located on the West Bank of the Wyvernflow, yet this setting takes place on the East Bank.
    best guess is that these are the lead-in stories ---- like Lords of Dust chain was to MotU. I would hope that Wheloon is a F2P area - and also hope that there is a way to get to it without having to run through a bunch of lv16 quests first.

(Personally - I run the TR circuit - do quests for EBB at two levels above normal level (so it quest is 14 on normal I run it when I am level 16) - so having to fight through lords of dust at level 17 so I can do the level 15's out there.... so I guess I have to hold off TRing long enough this life to get the key.)

you get to Wheloon via boat - so it could be anywhere.

Haven't been able to enter the Stormhorns yet - so dunno on that.

I want to apologize for a couple of pieces of bad information, I am not sure how I got confused, guessing it was old age.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldyGopher View Post

This is incorrect statement Adding to my Geographic confusion Wheloon is primary located on the West Bank of the Wyvernflow, yet this setting takes place on the East Bank.
    The Wheloon Docks, the new public instance are located on the west bank, and includes a portal into the walled section of the city on the West Bank.

That however doesn't change the fact that the portal to the Stormhorns is still located on the High Road to Arabel. This becomes a bigger concern when Turbine wants to start expanding towards Arabel, the second largest city in Cormyr and far more frontier like then Suzail, the Capital.

Community Member

Might I suggest a change to location of the "The Storm Horns" gateway.

Currently the Gateway is located on the Western Bank of the High Road Bridge across the Starwater River.

If possible it would make more sense to extend the zone across the river creating a new wall on the Eastern Bank of the Starwater River with a Caravan post or something on the North side of the High Road, while still blocking off the rest of the road.