Community Member

Default request- half elf dil revamp~~

for now.. most of the helf dil are sorta useless... especially the druid one.. as druid scroll seem to be not yet existed in game... or perhaps too rare.. in either case i believe that helf dil should have a revamp~~ and here is my suggestion~~(this is design for the new enhancement tree)

Half-Elf Dilettante Barbarian
    Dilettante Special Ability I: rage 2/day (does not stack with barb base rage per day)
    Dilettante Special Ability II: lesser uncanny dodge(passive 2% dodge, does not stack with uncanny dodge bonus)

Half-Elf Dilettante Bard
    Dilettante Special Ability I: Inspire Competence 2 song/day (does not stack with bard song per day)
    Dilettante Special Ability II: Song of Freedom additional 2 song/day (does not stack with bard song per day)

Half-Elf Dilettante Cleric
    Dilettante Special Ability I: 5% amp to positive and negative spell power(does not stack with cleric base amp)
    Dilettante Special Ability II: 5% amp to positive and negative spell power(does not stack with cleric base amp)

Half-Elf Dilettante Favored Soul
    Dilettante Special Ability I: Favored by (choose faith) + Child of (your faith)
    Dilettante Special Ability II: Beloved of the (your faith)

Half-Elf Dilettante Fighter
    Dilettante Special Ability I: +2 to confirm critical on damage on critical
    Dilettante Special Ability II: +2 combat dc

Half-Elf Dilettante Monk
    base Dilettante: Proficiency with the quarterstaff, kama, and shuriken, and can add up to 5 points of your Wisdom bonus to your Armor Class as long as you are Defensively Centered (unarmored and unencumbered, does not stack with the similar monk class ability).
    Improved Dilettante: each rank grant another 5

p.s. for monk their Dilettante Special Ability are nice.. but their base dil feat and enhancement are sorta useless..

Half-Elf Dilettante Paladin
    Dilettante Special Ability I: Divine Health
    Dilettante Special Ability II: Fear Immunity

Half-Elf Dilettante Rogue
    Dilettante Special Ability I: +4 save vs trap (does not stack with rogue)
    Dilettante Special Ability II: 2d6 sneak attack dice(does not stack with rogue)

Half-Elf Dilettante Sorcerer
    Dilettante Special Ability I: +40 sp (does not stack with sorc base sp)
    Dilettante Special Ability II: +60 sp (does not stack with sorc base sp)

Half-Elf Dilettante Wizard
    Dilettante Special Ability I: meta magic enhancement of choice
    Dilettante Special Ability II: meta magic enhancement of choice

Half-Elf Dilettante Druid
    Dilettante Special Ability I: Goodberry
    Dilettante Special Ability II: Wild Shape: Bear or Wolf

Half-Elf Dilettante Artificer
    Dilettante Special Ability I: Rune Arm Use
    Dilettante Special Ability II: Artificer Knowledge(+1 to all skills, none stacking with artificer)
    Last edited by stormchant; 05-07-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Community Member

Half Elf will be a dead race come the enhancement repass. AP points are so tight with the enhancement repass that nobody in their right mind will select a race that only has benefits if you spend AP. People will be much better off picking a race like human that gives a free feat and +1 skill points every level (especially now that skills are becoming more important), thus freeing up their AP for the class trees.
    Last edited by DragonHoard; 05-07-2013 at 10:34 PM.