Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Member

Default i have a problem with my character can anyone help me out -.-

I reset them 3 days ago an found out i learned the wrong skills an need to reset them again cause i'm missing points needed for pale-master which i was unaware that i needed 4 for it. it told me 1 an i didn't understand why it couldn't tell the actually amount.

I live in Portugal. Please add more countries to the register form...

Hello and welcome

You need to check the feat prerequisites for pale-master. And how many action points you need before spending the last 4 action points until you get there. Check your character sheet > enhancements, and tick the box "Show Unavailable". So you can see all of them and how many action points you need total, what comes first, and after
    [Ghallanda]
    [Nemessi sorcerer][Helenya cleric][Riita cleric][Myrhea artificer][Shunrei monk][Sverlana rogue][Lillyannn paladin]

Quote Originally Posted by VampyreAkura View Post
    I reset them 3 days ago an found out i learned the wrong skills an need to reset them again cause i'm missing points needed for pale-master which i was unaware that i needed 4 for it. it told me 1 an i didn't understand why it couldn't tell the actually amount.
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Pale_Master_enhancements

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    "I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by marciosilva View Post
    Hello and welcome

You need to check the feat prerequisites for pale-master. And how many action points you need before spending the last 4 action points until you get there. Check your character sheet > enhancements, and tick the box "Show Unavailable". So you can see all of them and how many action points you need total, what comes first, and after
    i know that now. my issue is. it wont let me reset my enhancements from the trainer the timer is stuck at 3 days buts it been more then 3 since i did it

That seems a bug to me. Have you filled a bug report?
    [Ghallanda]
    [Nemessi sorcerer][Helenya cleric][Riita cleric][Myrhea artificer][Shunrei monk][Sverlana rogue][Lillyannn paladin]

Community Member

That seems a bug to me. Have you filled a bug report?
    yes but is there anything they can do to help me though. can't they like reset the timmer for me

Maybe enhancements are borked too?

I know feat exchange at Fred is not working 100% ok, I needed to switch a feat on my monk and another on my arti; can't do either, no selectable feat is on the list when I pick the feats I want to trade. Maybe action point enhancements is suffering the same way? Do you know any more players unable to reset enhancements too?
    [Ghallanda]

Community Member

Maybe enhancements are borked too?

I know feat exchange at Fred is not working 100% ok, I needed to switch a feat on my monk and another on my arti; can't do either, no selectable feat is on the list when I pick the feats I want to trade. Maybe action point enhancements is suffering the same way? Do you know any more players unable to reset enhancements too?
    not that i'm aware of , no your the first >< an this is the first i heard of this

they should remove the timmer that should fix it

but dout it >.>

Community Member

not that i'm aware of , no your the first >< an this is the first i heard of this

they should remove the timmer that should fix it

but dout it >.>
    it seems i will not get any respand from turbine about my issue.....

looks like im ****ed -.-'''

as i haven't gotten any -.-

I hate to say it, but U18 is the enhancement pass, odds are they already broke enhancements because they decided to push somthing early in one of the recent outages to prepare for the next update and borked the current production code in the process.

That's not a bug or an issue that a GM can assist you with, as it's completely WAI by design. The solution is to level one or two ranks, THEN take pale master, or to wait 3 more days and respec your enhancements again.
    Nerdrage/Endgame ~ Sarlona
    Ekkehart (human PM) - Hammet (WF AM) - Cerussite (helf THF kensei) - Anordineth (helf dark monk)
    Buy my stuff!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForte View Post
    That's not a bug or an issue that a GM can assist you with, as it's completely WAI by design. The solution is to level one or two ranks, THEN take pale master, or to wait 3 more days and respec your enhancements again.
    thats just it. its been 3 days D: thats my problem. it hasn't reseted D:

Community Member

HOLD ON! do you even get enough skill points to learn pale master at lvl 6???????

it says you need to spend 19 points!!??? total points to get it to show up ! I'm confussed :O

then at lvl 6 you need to rank up to get the points to learn it

Community Member

Did you try ingame support? Fill a ticket about your problem. Once i managed to buy an adventure pack 3 times, and asked for fix, and got all the TP back.
    Worth a try.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by akkorissirocco View Post
    Did you try ingame support? Fill a ticket about your problem. Once i managed to buy an adventure pack 3 times, and asked for fix, and got all the TP back.
    Worth a try.
    i did. they said if its in-game related or something about being f2p dont get in-game support so im confussed.

HOLD ON! do you even get enough skill points to learn pale master at lvl 6???????

it says you need to spend 19 points!!??? total points to get it to show up ! I'm confussed :O

then at lvl 6 you need to rank up to get the points to learn it
    Nope, you can't get Palemaster just at 6. You might get it before you turn 7 if you devote every point to it...
    Note that it should take less than 3 days to get from 6 to 8 and put the Ap point you need.
    Not that palemaster does much for you before L12 in the first place.
    Pirotesse (battle-trap), Clausius (old style paly), Cadhu (swat fighter), Abysinthe (cleric), Sephiria (sorc), Dragunova (archer), Mauhin (wiz), Muhrahin(wf juggernauth), Azred(tempest), Birebash(sniper cleric), Bashibouzouk (barb), Salud(battle bard), Sniperovitch (repeater), Iraelle(battle cleric)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by akkorissirocco View Post
    Worth a try.
    i did. they said if its in-game related or something about being f2p dont get in-game support so im confussed.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by barhai View Post
    nope, you can't get palemaster just at 6. You might get it before you turn 7 if you devote every point to it...
    Note that it should take less than 3 days to get from 6 to 8 and put the ap point you need.
    Not that palemaster does much for you before l12 in the first place.
    oooooh!!!! ? @_@

Community Member

If you took any enhancements that have a feat prereq, you can force an enhancement reset by exchanging that feat. Like, for example, if you took maximize and then spent AP on improved maximize, swapping maximize to empower will auto-reset your enhancements.

I wouldn't bother, though. Pale Master I is meh at best. Just get it on level 7. (My pale masters don't take Pale Master I until level 14, for example.)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ellis_Dee View Post
    If you took any enhancements that have a feat prereq, you can force an enhancement reset by exchanging that feat. Like, for example, if you took maximize and then spent AP on improved maximize, swapping maximize to empower will auto-reset your enhancements.

I wouldn't bother, though. Pale Master I is meh at best. Just get it on level 7. (My pale masters don't take Pale Master I until level 14, for example.)
    so wait O.o what your saying is I can do a force reset!!!!????? omfg thank you i will try this

btw im a wiz/necromancer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast