Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Community Member

Hello,

I think we are just waiting for Catteras to Confirm Sunday and Thursday. Assuming he does, I would like to suggest the following:

1 - I think we are going to play on the Argonnessen Server. Why don't we create our characters there and get to Korthos village. I don't know if this is needed, but maybe post our names and such so we can find each other there.

2 - Since tomorrow is Thursday night maybe a short first night so we can all meet up. Perhaps a 9 - 10 EST so Godzilla be there the first night. We can meet and greet, make sure we all have communication through headsets setup, equipment check, etc. If everything goes well maybe run a quick quest or two to get a taste of the group. That way we can get right into on Sunday.

Sound OK? Thoughts?

Ed

Community Member

Sounds great to me!

Community Member

Okay, trying to recap:

1) playing in Argonesson
    2) role up your toons and report for duty at 9 PM on Thursday, May 9th. In the LFM panel I will post a group titled "I eat nails and **** thunder - RESERVED".
    3) I'm not sure we can run the 1st quest - the grotto - so go ahead and do it on your own before we group.
    4) We can introduce and discuss details at that point. I'd like to do a couple quests together, too. (Unless Ed falls asleep at his keyboard first. :P )
    5) Bring your headsets if you can, please. It will make things WAY easier.
    6) Once you roll your character, if you can post his name here, please do so, so I can find everyone tomorrow night if I need to.

*PACKS*
    Don't worry about packs if you don't have them or can't buy them. A couple of us can help with guest passes as needed.

*PLAY TIMES*
    Sunday night for sure. We can decide the times tomorrow.
    Either Tuesday night or Thursday night. It doesn't matter to me. We can talk tomorrow.

Godzilla - I've no problem with you coming late on whichever weeknight we pick, as long as you can make Sundays. It would be good for you to make up lost xp on your own, to be honest. However, I don't think we should get more than one level separated or issues could result. (like xp hits, that sort of thing)

*CLASSES*
    Godzilla - sorc (right?)
    Nutely - artificer (You'll be maxing trap skills [search and disable] correct? Maxed UMD would be great, too, as you can scroll raise down the line if needed.)
    Ed - Something. Maybe Arcane Archer, maybe fighter
    Catt - Battle cleric (full healing capability and melee monster - I will be our tank/aggro grabber)

Okay, I need to go make my toon!

Community Member

Wizard actually. It seems to me the utility over nuking power will be better suited to my playstyle from what I've read of te 2 classes as tey are presented in the game.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla5939 View Post
    Wizard actually. It seems to me the utility over nuking power will be better suited to my playstyle from what I've read of te 2 classes as tey are presented in the game.
    Cool. Wizard would be great. Lots of bonus metamagic feats for you to slot, too. And you can swap out spells as needed. Sorcs are powerful, but need to be build somewhat carefully as they are feat-starved and cannot easily swap out spells.

Community Member

My characters name is Rhovarn Windweaver

Community Member

My character is CattScratch Furry. You can find him in Korthos in the run down house full of cats.

Community Member

I am Meensc, Eleven Ranger

Hamsters and Rangers everywhere. Rejoice!

Nutforged the Artificer and his faithful iron companion are hanging out in Korthos Village and ready for anything.

I know this isn't the best way to start off but there is a possibility I won't make it tonight. Our dog is very sick and if the vet feels there isn't anything else to be done for her then today is going to be a very hard day. I hope you understand and if I do miss seeing you tonight I will make up any quests/XP you have done before Sunday. Just let me know what you guys get up to. Hope to see you later.

~ Nut

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nutley99 View Post
    Our dog is very sick and if the vet feels there isn't anything else to be done for her then today is going to be a very hard day. ~ Nut

I am very sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for the best.

Ed

Community Member

Thursday, May 9 Summary

Gamers Present: Catt, Ed, Godzilla

Completed the following quests:
    The Grotto (solo)
    Heyton's Rest (Elite)
    The Storehouse's Secret (Elite)

Party Level/Rank: level 1 / rank 3

Next session: Sunday, May 12 @ 7 PM EST

Nutley-
    Sorry about your dog. I hope things work out for the best. We hope to see you on Sunday.

Decisions / Info.
    *Will try quests on Elite unless too hard, then adjust as needed (either difficulty or approach).
    *Will NOT use hierlings unless needed.
    *Will not focus on role-playing, but let it develop naturally (if it does).
    *Catt, Ed, and Godzialla all have our mics working. Very nice to chat and not type.

Community Member

My Internet is down. (Writing this from McDonald's parking lot) if I can't get it up, I won't make tonight. Just let me know what you guys ran and what rank you finish at, and I'll make it up for next time. Thanks.

Update: Internet is working again. (For now?) Hope to see everyone tonight.
    Last edited by Catteras; 05-12-2013 at 10:35 AM.

Community Member

Sunday, May 12th

Gamers Present: Catt, Ed, Godzilla, Nutley

Completed the following quests:
    Stopping the Sahuagin -elite
    Sacrifices -elite
    Redemption -elite
    Necromancer's Doom -elite
    Misery's Peak -elite
    Bringing the Light -elite

Party Level/Rank: level 3 / rank 11

Next session: Thursday, May 16 @ 8 PM EST

Still two slots open if anyone is interested in joining us.
    Any classes would be fine, even repeats of what we already have. Right now we are a four-persons wrecking crew.

Cheers,
    -Catt

Community Member

Default Hey all

Hey, won't likely be able to get on tonight. Comcast is dow nfor my whole area right now and I don't know when it will be back up. Posting this from my parents terrible dsl connection on my phone unfortunately. If you let me know which quests were ran on which difficulty I'll pug them and post any signifigant loot obtinaed.

Community Member

Thursday, May 16th

Gamers Present: Catt, Ed, Nutley

Completed the following quests all on ELITE:
    Walk the Butcher's Path
    Information is Key
    Garrison's Missing Pack
    Durk's Got A Secret
    Defend Haverdasher

Party Level/Rank: level 3 / rank 14

Next session:Sunday, May 19 @ 7 PM EST

Still two slots open if anyone is interested in joining us. Either replay to this thread or send me a PM.

Cheers,
    -Catt

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by godzilla5939 View Post
    Hey, won't likely be able to get on tonight. Comcast is dow nfor my whole area right now and I don't know when it will be back up. Posting this from my parents terrible dsl connection on my phone unfortunately. If you let me know which quests were ran on which difficulty I'll pug them and post any signifigant loot obtinaed.
    No worries, man. Hope it gets fixed and you can make it Sunday.

No internet at home right now due to storm. Hopefully I can join you guys later tonight. If not let me know what you do so i can catch up.
    Nut

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nutley99 View Post
    No internet at home right now due to storm. Hopefully I can join you guys later tonight. If not let me know what you do so i can catch up.
    Nut
    Sorry you couldn't make it. We missed you! (And your repeater.) (And your search and disable!)

Sunday, May 19, 2013

We need to come up with a name for our adventuring party! Feel free to post ideas here. Then we can discuss in game.

We have a new addition to our adventuring party: Treblemaker (bard)! (I love buffs, and soothing songs that always sound the same no matter how many times I request Enter the Sandman...)

Gamers Present: Catt, Ed, Godzilla, Treblemaker

Sunken Sewer
    Stealthy Repossession
    Smuggler's Warehouse
    Recovering the Lost Tome
    Missing in Action
    Kobold's New Ringleader

Party Level/Rank: level 4 / rank 17

Next session: Thursday, May 23 @ 8 PM EST

One slot open. Any class welcome. Either replay to this thread, send me a PM, or look us up in game at our next session.

Cheers,
    -Catt

Community Member

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Gamers Present: Catt, Ed, Godzilla, Treblemaker, Nutley

Where There's Smoke...
    The Swiped Signet (This was an awesome run! A difficult quest on elite felt like we were doing it on normal.)
    Redfang the Unruled
    The Captives

Party Level/Rank: level 4 / rank 20

Next session: Sunday, May 26 @ 7 PM EST

One slot open. Any class welcome. Either replay to this thread, send me a PM, or look us up in game at our next session. We play on Argonesson.

Cheers,
    -Catt

Community Member

Default Group Names

Hello all,

We had talked about a group name, but never continued the conversation. So I'll throw out a few just to get the ball rolling:

CCC - Catts Crazy Crew
    ABC - Absolutely Badass Crawlers
    CaLM - Confident and Leathal Marauders
    HERO - Hardend Elite Ransacking Organization

And Meensc's personal favorite

BOO - Boldly Outstanding Outfit

Ed

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast