Community Member

Default Two decay hits today without any downtime?

Today before work I ran some quests and before I left we were at 26,036,xxx renown (didn't keep track of last 3 #s). When I got back we were at 26,021,xxx and one guildy had been on during the day so I assume this was because of decay even though decay has normally been kicking in during the evening. I ran the vale wilderness with a guildy piking while he was playing NWO. I didn't keep track of what our total was after that and then logged off, but I don't normally get much from wilderness so I assume it was not more than a few thousand. When I logged back on about 2 hours later we were at 26,016,xxx renown so there was apparently another decay hit for a partial amount. Although I Am not positive about how much decay we had in total, I am positive that our renown total went down twice since 7am EST this morning until now about 6:30 pm EST.

Does anyone know why renown went down twice? I didn't hear of any outages on Sarlona.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewSlarden View Post
    Today before work I ran some quests and before I left we were at 26,036,xxx renown (didn't keep track of last 3 #s). When I got back we were at 26,021,xxx and one guildy had been on during the day so I assume this was because of decay even though decay has normally been kicking in during the evening. I ran the vale wilderness with a guildy piking while he was playing NWO. I didn't keep track of what our total was after that and then logged off, but I don't normally get much from wilderness so I assume it was not more than a few thousand. When I logged back on about 2 hours later we were at 26,016,xxx renown so there was apparently another decay hit for a partial amount. Although I Am not positive about how much decay we had in total, I am positive that our renown total went down twice since 7am EST this morning until now about 6:30 pm EST.

Does anyone know why renown went down twice? I didn't hear of any outages on Sarlona.
    Did someone leave the guild?
    DDO-Europe 2006/2010 - Aureon/Keeper

I'm blunt as a rock and can seem aggressive because of it. Be aware of that when reading my posts.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aussir View Post
    Did someone leave the guild?
    Thank you for your response. Nobody left the guild. I should have mentioned that in my post.