Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 150
  1. #21
    Community Member ~Phemt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Can we read Release Notes please?

  2. #22
    2015 DDO Players Council Ironforge_Clan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero_Gauge View Post
    I am unable to use the character copy myself, also I tried a few different browser, both en and de links to no avail. Oh well, looks like I won't be checking out the new builds. It only took me 2 weeks to get Lamannia to download and install its updates and now this.
    Same
    Axebiter, Cujo, Runeforge, Runefury, Runegoth, Runehealer, Runehamer, Runehorde, Runenight, Runesongs, Runezephyr
    And the forgotten: Runeaura, Runedevourer, Herstinkie, Runewolf,
    Caught somewhere between casual player and power gamer.

  3. #23
    Community Member chance2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    347

    Default Tells me the same

    It tells me the same need to log in.
    Not all who wander are lost. I am not lost, I am just exploring.
    Smigit F25 (Leg Dread 5), Xappit w20 (tr), Tamix C20,Smigitjr Tmp R 22, Tamik 14 P (3rd life,) , Xsong bard 20, Smigit5 arti 21, Xappet 20 AA, Smigit6 D22 (fw2), Tamok Fvs 20 Smoxfeat monk 16 Taggem Wf Pally 14 others. Leader Circle of Destruction Argonnessen

  4. #24
    Community Member Shorlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero_Gauge View Post
    I am unable to use the character copy myself, also I tried a few different browser, both en and de links to no avail. Oh well, looks like I won't be checking out the new builds. It only took me 2 weeks to get Lamannia to download and install its updates and now this.
    You know, it takes about 15 minutes to make a level 25 character, fully geared and ready to go. With the dojo and the AH, not a whole lot needed.
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

    Leader of The Dark Creed

  5. #25
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Same here says please log in to copy, even though I'm logged in. Slackers! :P

  6. #26
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default Character Copy

    Go to the top of the page next to your screen name and hit settings, then save them again (if that doesn't work, change your time setting and save).

    You can now access the character copy, but of course any characters previously transferred are still shown as uncopyable, sigh.

    Edit: Sigh again, it only worked once.
    Last edited by Texlaw1990; 05-06-2013 at 07:27 PM.

  7. #27
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Oh and now it's saying "Error retrieving your player information." lol

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessman615 View Post
    Server was wiped but cannot copy endgame toons. says I already have them copied.
    It finally loaded with the proper account info for me, just to tell me that I had already copied my 5 primaries over in January and can't copy them again.

  9. #29
    Community Member eachna_gislin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    587

    Default

    I'm unable to use the german character copy tool as well.

    I've tried refreshing the page many times, and adjusting my settings and then reloading.

    Each time it tells me I still need to log in.

  10. #30
    DDOCast & Hero Theris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    635

    Default

    Dearest Devs,

    Thanks for releasing Update 18 on Lamannia! I'm really excited to see the new content.

    I am having a few issues on my end:

    1) When I use the URL http://www.ddo.com/character_copy/ it redirects me to http://www.ddo.com/en/character_copy and executes the web app properly to render character data and control functions for copying over data. Going to http://www.ddo.com/en/character_copy directly only produces a blank page asking me "to login". I think that there maybe a redirection error.

    2) I am also seeing copy failures with no option to retry. Is this intentional?

    3) Also, may we please have a character reset? I'd like to test the latest update on Lamannia with an current character, and not ones that are several months old.

    Thanks,
    Anne
    Thelanis: Anne|Annala|Torzion|Anastazie|Sprockettz|Theris

    DDOcast - A DDO Podcast for Fans by Fans! >> Google+ || Twitter || Facebook || iTunes || DDOcast RSS Feed || YouTube

  11. #31
    Community Member Aganthor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Montréal, Québec, Canada
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Same has everyone... Can't copy characters since the last copied ones are still in the list, all 5 of them!
    -= Proud member of the MAC guild on Khyber =-
    Aganthor (Completionist (4/13), Human Paladin, L7)
    Alts: Caitlan (Ftr) / Gimlinas (Barb) / Chakmar (Sorc) / Shureyoucan (Monk) / Nessyia (Ranger), Dystran (Cleric), Karkwa (Rogue-Acrobat), Mekkanik (WF FvS), etc.

  12. #32
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11

    Default Oh Well

    I tried to create a bladeforged paladin, but I just couldn't get into it.

    I want to copy my main (and only) to Lam. As noted, if we've previously copied a toon, we currently can't copy it again.

    I'm afraid you've lost more than one tester. I'm not going back to test on Lam until it's fixed.

  13. #33

    Question

    Right...

    I sent 4 of my characters to Lamannia:

    My First Life Lvl 25 Arti showed up as a level 3 Favored Soul. Favored Soul?

    It is true that I had copied her to Lam before so this was a copy-over, but when only one of the four arrives without problems, there be big, Big issues afoot...

  14. #34
    Founder noneill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theris View Post
    Dearest Devs,

    Thanks for releasing Update 18 on Lamannia! I'm really excited to see the new content.

    I am having a few issues on my end:

    1) When I use the URL http://www.ddo.com/character_copy/ it redirects me to http://www.ddo.com/en/character_copy and executes the web app properly to render character data and control functions for copying over data. Going to http://www.ddo.com/en/character_copy directly only produces a blank page asking me "to login". I think that there maybe a redirection error.

    2) I am also seeing copy failures with no option to retry. Is this intentional?

    3) Also, may we please have a character reset? I'd like to test the latest update on Lamannia with an current character, and not ones that are several months old.

    Thanks,
    Anne
    #1 Worked to get me to a character copy page that actually listed my characters.

    but

    #3 is also true for me, I need a character reset.
    Conn Niall Paladin 20 TRx2
    Cormac Mac Airt Ranger/Rogue 12/1
    Connyl Niall Paladin 1 Connlyssa Paladin/Fighter 18/2

  15. #35
    Community Member ferd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,131

    Default

    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...py-Tool-Issues
    Started by Squeak.
    I logged in, got all my toons geared up, then used the transfer, no problems.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    "I like pie. Pie is delicious." "You know, cake is better", and a sudden nerf gun war breaks out because Pie is supreme. Then someone says, "What about dinner?"

  16. #36
    Community Member Aussir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ferd View Post
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...py-Tool-Issues
    Started by Squeak.
    I logged in, got all my toons geared up, then used the transfer, no problems.
    Good for you.
    I managed to login last night but my characters still appear as "copied" even though there was a wipe, I have a huge list of re-rolls and characters I deleted ages ago that shouldn't be there and now I can't even access the tool anymore. So, don't come here and tell us it's all fine and dandy.

    And Squeak, I would update those questions because this isn't just a "failed to copy character" issue...
    DDO-Europe 2006/2010 - Aureon/Keeper

    I'm blunt as a rock and can seem aggressive because of it. Be aware of that when reading my posts.

  17. #37
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Today's Update brings new fun things to Lamannia! Along with the U18 Quests (Disciples of Shar, Escape Plan, and Shadow of a Doubt), you can now create a Bladeforged Iconic Character! When you check out the new quests and Bladeforged Iconic, don't forget to fill out a Survey!

    The New Enhancements are no longer available: the current Live version of Enhancements are back in place. Because this transition causes issues, we have wiped all Characters from Lamannia. Please keep an eye out for any irregularities that could be caused by adjustments made for the New Enhancement system. While we know of two issues (Some tool-tips are incorrect and some New Enhancements are automatically granted along with any Enhancements you choose) please bug any issues you notice!

    Also, Character Copy is available again. Remember that you must first be logged into the forums to be able to transfer your characters!

    We will have a Loot Event tonight (Monday) from 7pm to 9pm EST (GMT -4)

    Smiles,
    Squeak
    Is this a ****ing joke? I AM STILL UNABLE TO LOG ONTO MY OLD ACCOUNT, SENT 3 TICKETS NOW AND NO ANSWER. You know what, dont update the ****ing game until you ****ing fix your ****ing problems. geez.

  18. #38
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorlong View Post
    You know, it takes about 15 minutes to make a level 25 character, fully geared and ready to go. With the dojo and the AH, not a whole lot needed.
    I would really like to know where you get all the gear. In the dojo is only old stuff. Ok, some drops are now the updated ones with augment slots, but no U14 loot or later. The AH was either fully bought out not even 24 hours after the restart or not filled yet. Did you even bother to check? The doors to Dojo and Evening Star are still not permanent. I don't think the devs like to idle to keep them up, but it can't be so hard to make them stay.

    For testing I need comparison to the live servers. I would need either at least a working character copy or the same help as last month including CITW drops, commendations, shards. I may sound like a spoiled child, but without a similar amount of astral shards I won't bother testing anymore. Without a working store I can get the points, but not spend them.

    In my (not so) humble opinion you first need to do some work on the testing environment. Why not update the dojo with the new stuff? Or add a second room? Or get a script to fill up the AH every 3 days (including commendations and other ingredients of course? Without gear my characters get wiped in the first minutes of an EE quest. Some builds would be possible, but do you really want us to make a farming char first to farm the gear for a build I want to test out? No way!

    I am doing it in my free time, I expect something that at least tries do give an impression of working as intended.

    I cant even try out the new quests with an Iconic, because I dont have a key, the door is gone again and without proper gear the quests will be a pain. Survivable if you manage to get in the dojo to get to 25, otherwise I doubt you will survive the Spinner (at least without a proper group).

  19. #39
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Today's Update brings new fun things to Lamannia! Along with the U18 Quests (Disciples of Shar, Escape Plan, and Shadow of a Doubt), you can now create a Bladeforged Iconic Character! When you check out the new quests and Bladeforged Iconic, don't forget to fill out a Survey!

    The New Enhancements are no longer available: the current Live version of Enhancements are back in place. Because this transition causes issues, we have wiped all Characters from Lamannia. Please keep an eye out for any irregularities that could be caused by adjustments made for the New Enhancement system. While we know of two issues (Some tool-tips are incorrect and some New Enhancements are automatically granted along with any Enhancements you choose) please bug any issues you notice!

    Also, Character Copy is available again. Remember that you must first be logged into the forums to be able to transfer your characters!

    We will have a Loot Event tonight (Monday) from 7pm to 9pm EST (GMT -4)

    Smiles,
    Squeak

    another problem, created a bladeforged but I cant test the new U18 quests, nor do I have enough gear etc due to the door to the dojo missing. forgot to make it permanent again eh?

  20. #40
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SqueakofDoom View Post
    Today's Update brings new fun things to Lamannia! Along with the U18 Quests (Disciples of Shar, Escape Plan, and Shadow of a Doubt), you can now create a Bladeforged Iconic Character! When you check out the new quests and Bladeforged Iconic, don't forget to fill out a Survey!

    The New Enhancements are no longer available: the current Live version of Enhancements are back in place. Because this transition causes issues, we have wiped all Characters from Lamannia. Please keep an eye out for any irregularities that could be caused by adjustments made for the New Enhancement system. While we know of two issues (Some tool-tips are incorrect and some New Enhancements are automatically granted along with any Enhancements you choose) please bug any issues you notice!

    Also, Character Copy is available again. Remember that you must first be logged into the forums to be able to transfer your characters!

    We will have a Loot Event tonight (Monday) from 7pm to 9pm EST (GMT -4)

    Smiles,
    Squeak
    Release notes?

    Why test with no notes? You guys getting too tired to even produce release notes?

    And I am supremely surprised you didn't mostly shut down the forums again before starting the new beta.

    Also, fix the dev tracker - and someone pm the link to release notes, these forums are garbage and I really can't stand staying here for long, even with stylebot attempting to fix the mess Turbine made.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload