Community Member

Default We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later

I am unable to login for the first time on my main account to use the forums. I logged in on my alt account to make this post. Any ideas? It has been this way since the first day of the change. One thing of note, when I log in and it asks for the country (US or Canada), it does not ask me for a display name, but it did on this account. I am not sure if that has anything to do with the issue. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by rabrams999 View Post
    I am unable to login for the first time on my main account to use the forums. I logged in on my alt account to make this post. Any ideas? It has been this way since the first day of the change. One thing of note, when I log in and it asks for the country (US or Canada), it does not ask me for a display name, but it did on this account. I am not sure if that has anything to do with the issue. Any help?
    .. Go you your account (https://myaccount.turbine.com/home.php) Go to the Account Profile tab Change your country to "Canada" Save Try to log into your forum account, if it asks choose Canada from the dropdown (it didnt ask me, it just logged me into my main account)
    Last edited by Zzevel; 05-06-2013 at 10:09 AM.

WOW! thanks a lot man, that worked.
    Thando, Aarag, Keallen, Kuthroat, Sureshott, Skullcrusher

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zzevel View Post
    .. Go you your account (https://myaccount.turbine.com/home.php) Go to the Account Profile tab Change your country to "Canada" Save Try to log into your forum account, if it asks choose Canada from the dropdown (it didnt ask me, it just logged me into my main account)
    OH MY GOD. So Turbine support couldnt tell me that on the 4 phone calls and 3 tickets? if this fixes it I am seriously going to send turbine a letter with a facepalm reaction image in it.
    omw to test it out.

Quote Originally Posted by YoureDownHelp View Post
    OH MY GOD. So Turbine support couldnt tell me that on the 4 phone calls and 3 tickets? if this fixes it I am seriously going to send turbine a letter with a facepalm reaction image in it.
    omw to test it out.
    YES IT FIXED IT! OH MY GOD THANK YOU! <3

I had the same problem for weeks now. Thank you! Tried calling support and was on hold for 30 minutes. Tried submitting online ticket and no response for a week now. Thank you again and +1.

Community Member

Appreciate this answer folks. It worked for me as well. Of course, now I'm not attached to the Kastalas username anymore so I look like a newb with no posts, but at least I can get in again!