Lightbulb WF body feat: ironwood body

Please consider changing the coding on Mithral body to not break the druid oath.

With the new enhancement pass, I'd love to see this capability opened up for those of us that like playing the bots, and of course there is precedence for it with PnP's Ironwood body feat. A small change to benefit a small crowd, but my Maximal would be much obliged ^_^.

I've seen this mentioned before, but just wanted to formally put it in the suggestions box. Currently, taking a body feat on wf breaks druid oath, and (especially with the upcoming enhancement pass) wf get some flavor perks to toting armor, so it would be nice to offer some of that to wf druids as well.

Thanks for the read.
    Thelanis: Quallus (fvs) // Alektronic (bard) / Bakeneko (monk)/ Ghyldra (clogue) / Hermeros (crafter) / Lecker (dinobot) / Panaceus (dps tank) / Taigong (acro) / Vamprix (arcane) / Vercigetorix (assassin)

Community Member

As it stands right now Composite Plating functions as no armor, Mithril Plating is treated as light armor, and despite the description's claims at being heavy the Adamantine Plating functions as medium armor. It seems like there is certainly room to bump Adamantine up to heavy as it claims to be and making a new Ironwood feat to fill the Medium role.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ForumAccess View Post
    As it stands right now Composite Plating functions as no armor, Mithril Plating is treated as light armor, and despite the description's claims at being heavy the Adamantine Plating functions as medium armor. It seems like there is certainly room to bump Adamantine up to heavy as it claims to be and making a new Ironwood feat to fill the Medium role.
    Ironwood should be light. Considering that later on in the Primal Avatar tree you can get Evasion, and you can't evade in more than light armor.