Community Member

Talking I beg you, refund!

Hi, i'm a pretty new player, very soon decided to be a VIP, so i had 1175 TP on lvl 21 and everyone told me that i cant go end game content without epic destinies. So i went to DDO store and with BEST intentions to buy Epic Destiny, i bought Key Of Destiny, not sure how i made that error but i would like to get that key refunded as it was honest MISTAKE! I promise i will stay VIP player in future!

Quote Originally Posted by Vychh View Post
    Hi, i'm a pretty new player, very soon decided to be a VIP, so i had 1175 TP on lvl 21 and everyone told me that i cant go end game content without epic destinies. So i went to DDO store and with BEST intentions to buy Epic Destiny, i bought Key Of Destiny, not sure how i made that error but i would like to get that key refunded as it was honest MISTAKE! I promise i will stay VIP player in future!
    Your best bet is to call customer service, I doubt you'll get a reply thru here quickly but whenever I've had a problem I've gotten an answer within 30 mins on the phone. I don't know what they'll do for you but at least you'll have your answer that way.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    Your best bet is to call customer service, I doubt you'll get a reply thru here quickly but whenever I've had a problem I've gotten an answer within 30 mins on the phone. I don't know what they'll do for you but at least you'll have your answer that way.
    Thanks kind sir, i shall try that

Community Member

Default Awesome

Freyr guy is pure awesome, see alot of people complaining bout support and they even REFUNDED me which i really had doubts they would do, and that just gave em an action boost:Faith in my eyes, sorry if im kinda late close the thread if anyone reads this