Default +3 to +4 Supreme Tomes Gone Early??

Just went to buy some more of the +3 to +4 Supreme Tomes and they have gone from the store 2 days early, the +4 Supreme Tome is still there, as is the +3 to +4 individual tomes, why have the supreme upgrades been removed 2 days early?? they were advertised as available until May 6th??
    Last edited by XiaNYdE; 05-05-2013 at 01:58 AM.
    The Arms Of Orien
    Dokalfar - Jhanjra - Khlaryssa - XiaNYdE - Tammin Burfoot
    In a way, we are magicians. We are alchemists, sorcerers and wizards. We are a very strange bunch. But there is great fun in being a wizard. -Billy Joel

Community Member

Bump because this is very frustrating.

http://www.ddo.com/en/news/ddo-store...upgrade-tomes#

that link specifically states this Upgrade Tome would be available til the 6th. Please fix this ASAP.

Thankyou.

I agree. I just bought some points to buy the Upgrade Tome of Supreme Ability (+3 to +4). Little did I know this was gone from the store. I don't have enough point to by all the individual upgrade tomes. Very frustrating. Especially when they said it would be around till May 6th. I don't mind supporting DDO. But sucks when they do things like this. Very bad service. Started a ticket on this but never had good response on with tickets. Well most times I just get the automated response.

Community Member

Same thing happened to me, I really hope that those tomes go back on sale especially since it was listed as until the 6th. I bought one earlier when they went on sale so I am extremely disappointed that they took them off early.

Community Member

I noticed this issue too, and summited a ticket also. But haven't get any response yet. I want the upgrade supreme tome back! I will NOT buy that +4 regular supreme tome, since we all went through a lot to get our ability to +3.

Just to let everyone know the upgrade tome of supreme ability (+3 to +4) are back in the store. Well they are for me.

Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by punisher032 View Post
    Just to let everyone know the upgrade tome of supreme ability (+3 to +4) are back in the store. Well they are for me.
    Yes, they are currently available in the store.

Sorry for the issues everyone, I will extend their availability through Wednesday.

-X

Community Member

Default Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post

Sorry for the issues everyone, I will extend their availability through Wednesday.

-X

Not that I am going to buy one, but thank you so much for extending it for the two lost days!! I want to buy one, really I do, more than one, but I just have a knee jerk reaction right now to spending here.

Edit: I say thank you because this is what I personally think of when I think of good customer service, lost two days on the sale? Sorry, have two more to replace them. I like that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Codog View Post
    [*]Small evolutionary change that can be completed in shorter stretches of time is more readily achieveable for us than large _revolutionary_ change. Revolutionary change can be rather destabilizing from an engineering and balance perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post

-X
    Thank you very much, will be purchasing a couple after work tonight
    The Arms Of Orien
    Dokalfar - Jhanjra - Khlaryssa - XiaNYdE - Tammin Burfoot
    In a way, we are magicians. We are alchemists, sorcerers and wizards. We are a very strange bunch. But there is great fun in being a wizard. -Billy Joel