Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    [*]If your country is not selected in myaccount.turbine.com (specifically the "Select Country" field in the drop down list) this can cause an error message when you attempt to log into the site. You do not need to select US/Canada as the country in myaccount.turbine.com - additionally we are working to add the rest of the country options in the web UI to correspond to the options in myaccount
    First of all, thanks for getting my old alias back.

Edit: Secondly, I thought there was an issue, but I erred, see below.
    Last edited by karl_k0ch; 05-18-2013 at 01:00 PM.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by karl_k0ch View Post
    But I am experiencing odd behavior: myaccount.ddo.com is currently unaccessible to me
    No such thing. Use the address in the post you quoted: https://myaccount.turbine.com/. Notice it is Turbine not DDO in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix-daBard View Post
    No such thing. Use the address in the post you quoted: https://myaccount.turbine.com/. Notice it is Turbine not DDO in the middle.
    Indeed. Thanks. I was able to take care of it there.
    Toons on Orien: Meinir // Flodur // Twiddler // Thorkar // Impetor // Juliacantor // Minor all Soko Irrlicht
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We may or may not intentionally insert in red herrings, purple mackerels, or horses of different colors. Void where prohibited. Not available in all planes of existence.

Community Member

Thumbs up Character Copy

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    So I can gather up more example accounts for the web folks, if the lamannia copy page is telling you you need to be logged in even though you are logged in, please post here so I can gather you up Additionally if you are successfully able to character copy, please also post so we can have some more accounts to contrast them with. Thanks much!
    I was able to copy a character. No problems.

Is anyone else unable to log into myaccount.turbine.com this morning/today? Trying like heck to add my codes for the pre-order.

Community Member

Question Still waiting for Old Alias

Any update on when the rest of us will get our old aliases back?

Community Member

Thumbs up Thanks!

I just wanted to say "Thanks!" for finally fixing this and making it so I can log onto the forums. This the first time since you changed the old forums out and I was getting kind of irritated by it - especially once I realized I had no access to Lammania unless I could log onto the forums.

Anyway, again, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SPMaverick View Post
    Any update on when the rest of us will get our old aliases back?
    You should have already. If you didn't, you have to file a new ticket.

So, how is the Website Work going? I notice that style-wise very little has changed. Grey on Grey everywhere, bad line spacing, "reply with quote" boxes in read-only threads, and of course non-scaling width are all still present. CSS changes were implemented by the community within hours of the new forums appearing... What could the web-dev guys be working on that keeps them from making these simple two-minute fixes?

Also, the Calendar is still broken. Server specific Calendars end at 2010... would be nice to see that fixed too.

Since our last dev comment was SOME time ago, it'd be nice to see some news.

Oh, and of course Duplicate Headers, deep digging between logging in and being able to see your subscribed threads and usercp, and re-populating the class subforums, to name a few things. News please?
    Last edited by BOgre; 06-07-2013 at 11:24 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345