Community Member

Default What do i do with trap parts

What do i do with trap parts on my artificer

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by brice View Post
    What do i do with trap parts on my artificer
    Get rep with the Free Agents, and go visit the device workstation near where they are based in the south of the Harbour.
    The Free Agent vendor sells a guide to making traps (or you can look at the recipe list in the workstation) and some of the ingredients you need in addition to the trap parts.

As well as traps, you can use the right trap parts to convert handwraps into collars for your defender.

shards of potential, master crafsmanship. and asomething else i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatzhas View Post
    Get rep with the Free Agents, and go visit the device workstation near where they are based in the south of the Harbour.
    The Free Agent vendor sells a guide to making traps (or you can look at the recipe list in the workstation) and some of the ingredients you need in addition to the trap parts.

As well as traps, you can use the right trap parts to convert handwraps into collars for your defender.

2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar

noisemakers, if you solo and are on the stealth side they are the most useful thing.
    collars for arti and druid pets.

Otherwise it's not really worth bothering with trapmaking, as it's greatly underpowered.

Instead of forcing down our throat an enhancement revamp we do not want nor need ( Ok the clunky UI can be changed... as long as it's just the UI ), they should spend some time on trapmaking so that it becomes useful.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    noisemakers, if you solo and are on the stealth side they are the most useful thing.
    collars for arti and druid pets.

Otherwise it's not really worth bothering with trapmaking, as it's greatly underpowered.

Instead of forcing down our throat an enhancement revamp we do not want nor need ( Ok the clunky UI can be changed... as long as it's just the UI ), they should spend some time on trapmaking so that it becomes useful.
    You mean something that would encourage forethought and ingenuity and NOT aimed at people with 4th grade education? Shenanigans... this doesn't increase revenue and thus would never happen.
    Zaphear(Completionist), Lugziurious, Lugzmeat Shield, Lugzii, Lugziii, Lugzsing Measong - De Profundis