Community Member

Default Otto's Irresistible Box

Hey seen the new deal starting tomorrow and I gotta ask. Is the once per account limit removed on the Stone of Experience?

Looking to grind out the two levels and TR my Monk, would be pretty sweet if once he hits level 8 again I can pop the stone and skip to level 16. Even it I have already used a Stone before.

Also, they Druid enabled yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Takwin View Post
    Hey seen the new deal starting tomorrow and I gotta ask. Is the once per account limit removed on the Stone of Experience?

Looking to grind out the two levels and TR my Monk, would be pretty sweet if once he hits level 8 again I can pop the stone and skip to level 16. Even it I have already used a Stone before.

Also, they Druid enabled yet?
    Yes they are usable multiple times.

HINT: When use make sure have all xp buffs going and maxed as much as can. pushes well past 18 I heard.
    Include pot 50%, ship, trinket, and anything else you can think of.
    Proud Officer of The Madborn

Community Member

What is the other choices in this part? Does anyone remember what was in the original box for this part?

Also included is your choice of either a: - Cyan Gelatinous Cube Creature Companion: This certificate is not auctionable or tradable. Only available in Otto's Irresistible Holiday Box.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Bilger View Post
    Yes they are usable multiple times.

HINT: When use make sure have all xp buffs going and maxed as much as can. pushes well past 18 I heard.
    Include pot 50%, ship, trinket, and anything else you can think of.
    Aye, the store bought ones can be used multiple time.

You can get to level 19, with 50% xp pot, voice of the master, 5% ship buff, and greater tome of learning. You can bank 19, but you have to take 18.

Quote Originally Posted by NewName View Post
    What is the other choices in this part? Does anyone remember what was in the original box for this part?

Also included is your choice of either a: - Cyan Gelatinous Cube Creature Companion: This certificate is not auctionable or tradable. Only available in Otto's Irresistible Holiday Box.
    Choice B is astral shards. I forget how many 35 to 50ish?? The box itself is tradeable until you open it.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Choice B is 65 astral shards.