Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Temporary Dev Tracker

Raise your hand if you remember how during the MOtU beta we had to make our own dev tracker until they got it working.

Here's my attempt to do the same. If you come up with more links post them in this thread, I'll try and keep the first post updated.

Click on a name to see all recent posts by that person.
    Tolero:
    Cordovan:
    SqueakOfDoom:
    Vargouille
    KookieKobold
    QuartermasterX
    PurpleFooz

Dev's with no posts showing: (Which makes me think that some dev's account may not be hooked up properly with their old posts either)
    Eladrin:
    Gazebo
    MajMalphunktion
    MadFloyd
    Fernando
    Feather_of_Sun
    Glin
    Samera
    CodeShaper
    Tarrant
    404error
    Melange
    FordyTwo
    Torc
    FlimsyFirewood
    Last edited by KrelarVersion2; 05-09-2013 at 05:27 PM.

The accounts are hooked up, but clicking on someone's profile and looking at activity doesn't show anything from prior to the changeover, as far as I can tell.
    You can do a forum search for posts by a user, and that will go into the past. I think the "activity feed" is just something that starts from scratch in the new forums and is added to as you post.

Edit - to the degree that search works at all. Searching for posts by "NiborRis" only gave back one result, despite the fact that I've posted 19 things. Searching for posts by my old id "Nibor" brought back nothing at all.
    Last edited by NiborRis; 05-02-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Some where between here and forgetting all together

Better than nothing.
    " All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage." -Sherlock

Thelanis Server -Kwei Li, Morrgane, Scatach Una, Aislen, Crowker of the Black Company, Vespir, Nigella of the Mist, Faolan, Sanpaku, Craevin

Quote Originally Posted by NiborRis View Post
    The accounts are hooked up, but clicking on someone's profile and looking at activity doesn't show anything from prior to the changeover, as far as I can tell.
    You can do a forum search for posts by a user, and that will go into the past. I think the "activity feed" is just something that starts from scratch in the new forums and is added to as you post.

Edit - to the degree that search works at all. Searching for posts by "NiborRis" only gave back one result, despite the fact that I've posted 19 things. Searching for posts by my old id "Nibor" brought back nothing at all.
    yeah I've noticed that the forum search is messed up for anything from before the change over. If I search for posts by MajMal I do not get any results. If I click the "recent posts" button under his profile I do not get any results. If I click the "Recently Started threads" buttoin under his profile I get posts from as recent as 4/13/2013 which very well maybe the last time he posted.

This is about the best I can do until Turbine fixes things themselves and I figure it's better than nothing.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrelarVersion2 View Post
    yeah I've noticed that the forum search is messed up for anything from before the change over. If I search for posts by MajMal I do not get any results. If I click the "recent posts" button under his profile I do not get any results. If I click the "Recently Started threads" buttoin under his profile I get posts from as recent as 4/13/2013 which very well maybe the last time he posted.

This is about the best I can do until Turbine fixes things themselves and I figure it's better than nothing.

I was looking at MajMal profile, and last activity was on 4-19-2013 8:50 am

You can find that in the blindigly white box with his name and rep. Seems the same for the others as well.

Except Eladrin, their last activity was 2-22-2006 it shows.

Madfloyd was back in Feb this year.

Edit: Eladrin has no last activity, the date I posted is their join date.

A couple more:

QuartermasterX
    Feather_of_Sun

this would be easy if you didn't have to know the random ID number to get the link to a profile, instead of just the forum name.

Community Member

//www.ddo.com/forums/member.php/426346-Vargouille

Vargouille. I know not how to change a link to a word. But you all do!

Quote Originally Posted by NiborRis View Post
    A couple more:

QuartermasterX
    Feather_of_Sun

this would be easy if you didn't have to know the random ID number to get the link to a profile, instead of just the forum name.
    Quote Originally Posted by forummuleonly View Post
    //www.ddo.com/forums/member.php/426346-Vargouille

Vargouille. I know not how to change a link to a word. But you all do!
    Thanks you both!

Community Member

Default See above post.

Anything I am finding in my current search right now past the above post are likely devs/staff no longer with turbine. Will look for more recent names though.

Posted this year anyway: https://www.ddo.com/forums/member.ph...FlimsyFirewood

FlimsyFirewood
    Last edited by forummuleonly; 05-02-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Community Member

Snuck another in on you above post.

Default YourDDO to the rescue!

I started working on something yesterday... still too early to publish, though... I'll keep everyone posted on YourDDO's main page...

Unhappy

;__;

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    ;__;
    Sorry Kookie! I'll add you now.

And since you've posted on the new forums you get to go on the short active list instead of the long inactive one!

I honestly thought Kookie was on the list already

*Bump*

Cordovan made a short post about the lack of a bonus this weekend that you may have missed without a dev tracker to find it.

Community Member

Default *bump*

Just bringing this to the top for people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Codog View Post
    [*]Small evolutionary change that can be completed in shorter stretches of time is more readily achieveable for us than large _revolutionary_ change. Revolutionary change can be rather destabilizing from an engineering and balance perspective.

Some where between here and forgetting all together

bump.

So I don't have to search for it for a bit.
    " All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage." -Sherlock

Thelanis Server -Kwei Li, Morrgane, Scatach Una, Aislen, Crowker of the Black Company, Vespir, Nigella of the Mist, Faolan, Sanpaku, Craevin

Community Member

Default just posting here.

To bring this up so it is easier access for everyone.

Not that there is much need to, the lack of posts associated with the names is deafening.

I am starting to tin foil hat that the dev tracker wasn't 'forgotten' but rather removed on purpose with the complete lack of posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Codog View Post
    [*]Small evolutionary change that can be completed in shorter stretches of time is more readily achieveable for us than large _revolutionary_ change. Revolutionary change can be rather destabilizing from an engineering and balance perspective.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by forummuleonly View Post
    the lack of posts associated with the names is deafening.

You're spot on there.

Honestly, even though Turbine has never been what I would call communicative, the current silence may actually be scarier than the new forums...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast