This is not a rant or anything, and I am not writing this after some horrible experience, just some general guidelines about What to do if you are dead?
1. I see you are dead. Trust me.
2. Wait quietly. No need to say: "Rez meh", or "REZ PLEASE!!", or " Can I get a rez now?".
2.1. Caveat: Unless the quest is FoT H/E or CitW H/E. Then post in chat and say in voice with name. Once.
3. I see you are dead. Trust me.
4. I am probably doing one of the following:
4a. Keeping the alive person, alive and doing DPS.
4b. Keeping myself alive.
4c. And/ or doing DPS.
4d. In the bathroom.
4e. Getting lunch.
4d. Leaving you dead becasue it's not worth rezzing you. For whatever reason. (Such as you have no heal amp, you keep zerging and dieing, you have low HP and will just die again, your DPS stinks, or I just don't like you [does not happen a lot, and I am very rarely, if ever, vindictive]).
5. I see you are dead. Trust me.
6. Wait, and I WILL rez you as soon as I can. It could be I am conserving SP and will use a rez scroll on you and then use a heal scroll, but that takes time and I cannot do that in a fight.
7. Wait quietly. Because I see you are dead. Trust me.
Note: If you are are INCAPED, then please let me know, becasue THAT is something a bit harder to notice. But please say it once and give me your name.
Healers, please feel free to add. Anything pithy I might add to this list.