Default Some EE soloing - pure kensei

Not sure if this is even achievement-worthy due to these being some of the easiest EEs in the game, but I had fun doing it. More to come Soon (TM), hopefully.

Deal and the Demon

Took me a bunch of tries due to casters holding me at bad points, lagspiking on the hezrou, forgetting dw/gh in a few instances... made a bit harder due to the fact I didn't have a reliable stunning blow DC. As it can be seen in the pic, I lost my blitz halfway thru the quest due to falling down the web, which made everything after the hezrou take that much longer. Completion time was around 20-30 mins, mostly spent in the end fight - I forgot to take note of buffs starting ><

I also found out Unstoppable is completely useless.

Bargain of Blood

This one was fun. Enemies were easy-ish to stun, and end bosses only had about 130k hp total. Took about 10 minutes.

Impossible demands

Was really easy. Furyshot took care of the priestess in the 2 instances, adrenaline knockdown + stunning blow neutralized most of the trash.
    Last edited by DarkForte; 04-29-2013 at 10:48 PM.
    Nerdrage/Endgame ~ Sarlona
    Ekkehart (human PM) - Hammet (WF AM) - Cerussite (helf THF kensei) - Anordineth (helf dark monk)
    Buy my stuff!

Starting out on epic gianthold

Trial by Fire

4 tries for this one, mostly due to getting cocky and forgetting to displace myself. Was really fun.

On another note, I've been told this quest is very very hard.
    Last edited by DarkForte; 05-01-2013 at 05:06 PM.
    Ekkehart (human PM) - Hammet (WF AM) - Cerussite (helf THF kensei) - Anordineth (helf dark monk)
    Buy my stuff!

Community Member

I have been complaining for a while that the game has been made much too easy since the scaling and since ED's were introduced. When a player can solo the hardest setting in a team based MMO RPG it means the game is tailored to cry babies, not that we are awesome. Soon we won't need groups or guilds at all. I'm beginning my 7th life on my toon and I have to say,, BORING, something is wrong, very few challenges left, mostly just raids, and they get old quick too. I think DDO need to get back to core rules of DnD, including death penalties and resurrection, Need new starting villages for different races. Needs some sort of competitive stats board and server wide activities, such as "Defending Stormreach" in your guild ship. Because now that your soloing EE, how much longer does the average person stick around? The game is getting too easy, its like DnD for dummies.

Quote Originally Posted by Daangerousda View Post
    I have been complaining for a while that the game has been made much too easy since the scaling and since ED's were introduced. When a player can solo the hardest setting in a team based MMO RPG it means the game is tailored to cry babies, not that we are awesome. Soon we won't need groups or guilds at all. I'm beginning my 7th life on my toon and I have to say,, BORING, something is wrong, very few challenges left, mostly just raids, and they get old quick too. I think DDO need to get back to core rules of DnD, including death penalties and resurrection, Need new starting villages for different races. Needs some sort of competitive stats board and server wide activities, such as "Defending Stormreach" in your guild ship. Because now that your soloing EE, how much longer does the average person stick around? The game is getting too easy, its like DnD for dummies.
    Go troll someone else's thread or bring that up on general discussion (which is where it belongs) kthxbai.

On another note, I have a hard time thinking everyone is soloing ee that easily. We get 'ee is too hard' posts every week, and we get 'ee is too easy' as well. The only thing that shows is that there are people on all ends of the spectrum.
    Last edited by DarkForte; 05-01-2013 at 05:27 PM.
    Buy my stuff!

Cool, you've discovered Master's Blitz.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaesatae View Post
    okay, well when you step into an EE solo and activate masters blitz make sure to remind the mobs that MB makes you invincible, and that MB is making you win EEs.

Community Member

Congrats! It makes me happy to see pure kensais (and barbs) dominate end content like that. I'm also glad to see Fury is still the better option for some quests, depending on quest design (as should be IMHO). The icing on the cake is seeing a fellow Sarlonian pulling this off

You just made me even more eager to finish TR'ing my main. Parabens

Hey, nice work in these! It would be really nice if unstoppable worked, wouldn't it?

PS. I totally used your picture hosting site for the pics in my thread, because I was using tinypic and the images in the preview were sooo large; I wasn't sure if it would auto resize. That picturepush site is nice, so thanks for exposing me to that.

And did you notice the pirates in BoB hitting harder than the trolls in Trial? I thought that was odd.
    Last edited by Klorox; 05-02-2013 at 04:01 AM.
    Orien: Amplifier|Arkanok|Atarie|Kascade|Klorox|Knost|Suppressor|Vellien| Join Date: May 2010.
    To access old threads that show as 404 page not found: Replace "en" in the URL with "forums".

Quote Originally Posted by Gaesatae View Post
    Yea, forget the skill it takes to actually stay alive.
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

I came here to see some cool achievements and ended up finding your youtube channel instead and now I'm totally freaked out that your voice is comming from my browser, it just feels wrong

Gj, next time I won't take rez scrolls when we duo

edit: meant to post it to the end of the road thread...
    Last edited by Zoda1; 05-03-2013 at 04:35 AM.
    Zodaroth/Zodirkeal/Zodynkar/Zodinn - ChaosKnights - Argo