Default Cannot Login with my normal account

and I had to create this new one. I've bug reported it.

I can see my old forum name, look at my posts, but cannot login as that person. However, I can log into the game with that account - which is good.

Community Member

I am also having the same problem.

I try to log in, which then sends me to a page asking me to fill in my country which has exactly two options USA and Canada.

I choose one even though neither are correct.

I then get a message that says something like "we are unable to process your request at this time".

Managed to create this account easy enough although still only gave me two country options. (BTW turbine there's more than two countries in the world ;-p) The one difference is that it asked me to select a forum name. My main account already has a forum name "LupusVai".

Community Member

Singular. I have found a solution to this if you are still having problems.

Log into your Turbine account and select your mailing address country as Canada (under account profile)

Then when it asks you what country you're at when you try and log in to your form account select Canada. It seems that Turbine do not recognize the existence of any country other than the USA and Canada.

Its also a bit of a disgrace that not a single MOD has bothered to even reply to your post or from looking at other peoples post about this issue replied to any support request tickets. Not that I'm surprised by that. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by LupusVai View Post
    Singular. I have found a solution to this if you are still having problems.

Log into your Turbine account and select your mailing address country as Canada (under account profile)

Then when it asks you what country you're at when you try and log in to your form account select Canada. It seems that Turbine do not recognize the existence of any country other than the USA and Canada.
    That fixed it for me. TY

Never thought to try and log into myaccount.turbine.com. Went in, updated the country, and it was working again instantly.

Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Singular_is_annoyed View Post
    and I had to create this new one. I've bug reported it.

I can see my old forum name, look at my posts, but cannot login as that person. However, I can log into the game with that account - which is good.
    Got this response to my ticket today:

Greetings Larry,

Thank you for contacting Turbine Community Support.

If you are having trouble logging into your forum account, please review the following to ensure that you are able to log in:

Remember that you now use your game login credentials to log into the website.

If this is your first time visiting the forums, you will be prompted to select a community name.
    If you have an existing account, your existing forum name becomes your display name to other forum users.
    NOTE: If you have an existing forum name, but are prompted to select a different name when you attempt to log into the forums, this is something we are able to assist you with and you may reply to this ticket to receive assistance.
    There is a known bug regarding Country selection during website sign in. If you receive a login error, confirm that your Country is listed in the account management site myaccount.turbine.com - be sure that it is not set to "Select Country" in the drop down list, as leaving the Country undefined can cause a web login error.
    If you have a game login password longer than 16 characters, this can cause issues during website sign in even though the game launcher accepts longer passwords. We are working to resolve this issue, but in the meantime changing your game login password to be 16 characters long instead can allow you to bypass the issue.
    Let us know if you require any further assistance, and we will be happy to help!

Thank you,
    The Turbine Customer Service Team

To update your ticket please reply to this Email. In your reply please do not update or modify the default "subject" line.

Helpful Links:
    http://support.turbine.com
    https://myaccount.turbine.com

Turbine/WBGames

Turbine, powered by our fans.

If you reply, please do not change the default subject line. This will ensure that your update is added to your existing ticket. You may always search our FAQ or request additional support at support.turbine.com

Read the part about the "known bug" and try that. Fixed it for me. (except now I have that issue where I keep getting logged out....grrr.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.