Community Member

Default Please fix radiance lore on items

Greetings

All spell lore types are found on weapons as a suffix - except for one. Radiance lore is found on shields as a prefix instead. For all other types its thus possible to have the spell power bonus as a prefix and the lore as a suffix on a single weapon - but not so for light spell damage.

This very much appears to be a bug which I would greatly appreciate if you could fix. Thank you.

(no need for anyone to tell me that I should just use a blue armor for major lore, thats besides the point of this post)

Community Member

Yes please. Consider also introducing lesser versions of Radiance Lore; currently only Major and Superior exist in game.

Community Member

I fairly sure this is a conscious choice from the developers. Compare to the inconvenience for divine casters to get the appropriate lore for untyped damage. In fact with the new light spells from epic destinies I kind of think it may be a tad over the top to give us common loot-gen weapons with radiance lore.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by EvilII View Post
    I fairly sure this is a conscious choice from the developers. Compare to the inconvenience for divine casters to get the appropriate lore for untyped damage. In fact with the new light spells from epic destinies I kind of think it may be a tad over the top to give us common loot-gen weapons with radiance lore.
    I prefer to think that its simply a bug.

Either way it really should be changed though as there is no reasonable reason to have such an inconvinience for divines.