Default Unbreakable is... broken

It does not provide +5 natural armor bonus as it should.

Writing it quickly before being timed out by forums.

Now to bug report form.

P.s. bug reported! Got disconnected only two times! I'm so good at using bugged stuff!
    Last edited by Phemt; 05-01-2013 at 07:00 AM.

Are you sure?

the +5 sacred bonus to natural armor is a Passive Bonus, you don't actually need to be in stance to get it. Just having access to it grants the bonus.

I just verified this on live. Taken off the natural armor bonus Item - 0 Natural Armor. Switched to Unyielding Sentinel (MAX XP) I now have +5 Natural Armor. Put on natural armor bonus Item and now have +10 Natural Armor.

again the bonus is passive. You do not need to be in Unbreakable to get the bonus, just have Unyielding Sentinel Active.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    Switched to Unyielding Sentinel (MAX XP) I now have +5 Natural Armor. Put on natural armor bonus Item and now have +10 Natural Armor.
    Same bonus amount of the same type stacking? This is new to me, i gotta check it.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Phemt View Post
    Same bonus amount of the same type stacking? This is new to me, i gotta check it.

Thanks.
    It's not the same bonus type it's just poorly named.

The epic destiny grants a "sacred natural armor bonus" which is different from items "natural armor bonus"

Yup its been broken for forever for certain characters. Does diddly squat! Bugged it a bunch and got fed up since almost a year now.! Even if you strip nude and remove all ac bonus it still does not grant any extra +5 ac. It is supposed to grant a stacking sacred natural armor bonus +5. But does nothing for some of us. And yeah this is supposed to stack with normal natural armor!

Also bugged the last inate level 5 ability Steadfast. I been getting knocked down by dragons en mass lately in stand against.
    Last edited by bob117; 05-01-2013 at 01:22 PM.