Hybrid View

Default Barbarian EE solos

Hi, first achievement post . I only have 2 quests to post for now (ran them earlier today). Hopefully I can manage to do some more. These are 2 of the easier EE quests, but it was fun and a little challenge nevertheless. I also tried Von1, but I got killed in the second wave of the area end fight. Times in the XP reports are pretty accurate. I didn't jump in right away after buffing so don't pay attention to the ship buff times.

Trial by Fire.

Bargain of Blood.

Orien: Amplifier|Arkanok|Atarie|Kascade|Klorox|Knost|Suppressor|Vellien| Join Date: May 2010.
    To access old threads that show as 404 page not found: Replace "en" in the URL with "forums".

Community Member

Nice.

Pretty sad that a barbarian can solo EE quests. I have done a few of the evening star EE solo on my pure build lvl 24 brb.

I am kind of interested in your gear hot key layout. I just don't get it. 14 hot bars seems a little excessive for a melee class. I find it cluttered with just 8.

Do you really switch through so much gear in a quest or have that many clickies. I dont' see how a pure build BRB would use clickies that often anyway since you would have to derage.

5 different planar focus trinkets. Really?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by zeichen View Post
    Pretty sad that a barbarian can solo EE quests.
    Haven't people been able to solo EE quests for a while now? What does the class matter?

Quote Originally Posted by zeichen View Post
    I am kind of interested in your gear hot key layout. I just don't get it. 14 hot bars seems a little excessive for a melee class. I find it cluttered with just 8.

Do you really switch through so much gear in a quest or have that many clickies. I dont' see how a pure build BRB would use clickies that often anyway since you would have to derage.

5 different planar focus trinkets. Really?
    Haha, well I just like to have things for any situation or different gear combinations. I'm not afraid to dismiss rage to use clickies, with 9 between shrines I don't really run out. As for the Planar focuses... I didn't know which one I would need so I farmed all the str. and con. prowess versions. The other one is a +8wisdom subterfuge that I had in the bank, I just took it out for something specific.
    Orien: Amplifier|Arkanok|Atarie|Kascade|Klorox|Knost|Suppressor|Vellien| Join Date: May 2010.
    To access old threads that show as 404 page not found: Replace "en" in the URL with "forums".

Community Member

it seems like there are a lot of EE soloer haters on the achievement forums atm.......

nice job OP

Not flawless, but I doubt I'll redo it any time soon. Went smooth up to the the end, no deaths, then I figured I didn't have enough SF pots for the boss fight and I recalled to stock up. Went back in and Started fighting Gnomon. I ended up getting stunned, comet falled, and killed. Afk'd for a bit then reentered. I Beat Gnomon and went for Karas. Karas hits pretty hard and runs fast. I was low on SF pots again from a lengthy fight with Gnomon -- trying to avoid symbols of stunning, comet falls, etc. Karas landed a stun on me and killed me. Afk'd again, reentered again and kill him.

The Lords of Dust.