Thread: NMMR Lives!!!

Lightbulb NMMR Lives!!!

NMMR is starting to grow! NMMR = No More Money Revolution.

Im seeing more and more people with legitimate complaints piling up. The more who join the NMMR, the more power we the players will have. We all know the support in and out of game is terrible and appearently messing up peoples forum account is a "nothing we can do" issue. Why do we pay good money for **** service?

NMMR is growing!!! Just read more of the complaints!

Seriously, if we stop paying turbine for terrible service and bad judgements, we can make a difference.

POWER TO THE PLAYERS!!!!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dynok View Post

Im seeing more and more people with legitimate complaints piling up. The more who join the NMMR, the more power we the players will have. We all know the support in and out of game is terrible and appearently messing up peoples forum account is a "nothing we can do" issue. Why do we pay good money for **** service?

NMMR is growing!!! Just read more of the complaints!

Seriously, if we stop paying turbine for terrible service and bad judgements, we can make a difference.

POWER TO THE PLAYERS!!!!
    Roleplaying at it's finest. Good job.

Default Actions have consequences...

POWER TO THE PLAYERS!!!!
    You do realize that should this movement succeed, the game may just simply get shut down entirely, right?

I say this, perhaps hypocritically, as I too haven't paid a dime since I preordered MotU.

As the saying goes "be careful what you wish for."

Cutting off DDO as a revenue stream might get them to clean up their act.
    ...Or...
    It might just inspire them to cut their losses.

I hope for the former, but my betn' money says the latter.
    Last edited by Adolf_Christ; 04-30-2013 at 11:45 PM.

Lightbulb

NMMR LIVES! The only way to get the turbine bigwigs attention is to join the NMMR! You know they ignore us, complaints are hardly ever solved, we ask for things to get fixed and they make new forums instead. I know I am not the only one who feels like we pay to get nothing. Yes they throw us a bone every once in a while to shut us up, but no more.

NMMR is going to spread across all servers soon, and we will get a voice back in this game. Hit them where it hurts... thier wallets!

The more who join the better we all will be. Just stop paying turbine for one month and lets see if we can get thier attention.

Spread the word, NMMR LIVES!!!

Community Member

I know I am not the only one who feels like we pay to get nothing.
    Actually the thread speaks for itself. Your the only person approving it, so it must be a solo roleplay type thing.

But I haven't roleplayed in a so long, but shouldn't you be using more * and stuff to denote your thoughts and inner imaginations that are going through your head as you adventure through the caverns?

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

NMMR LIVES! The only way to get the turbine bigwigs attention is to join the NMMR! You know they ignore us, complaints are hardly ever solved, we ask for things to get fixed and they make new forums instead. I know I am not the only one who feels like we pay to get nothing. Yes they throw us a bone every once in a while to shut us up, but no more.

NMMR is going to spread across all servers soon, and we will get a voice back in this game. Hit them where it hurts... thier wallets!

The more who join the better we all will be. Just stop paying turbine for one month and lets see if we can get thier attention.

Spread the word, NMMR LIVES!!!
    Such a catchy acronym, you can't go wrong.

Did you mean soon(tm)?

Which month are we all to stop paying for? This month of May? Or did you mean next month being June? Or do we need to give some time for the groundswell of dissent to achieve a critical mass before the outraged comrades unsub for a month?

EDIT: So in posting a single reply, I first got a Duplicate Header error, then logged out, then when I was logged back in it took me to the home page again instead of keeping me where I was. Awesome.
    Last edited by Deadlock; 05-01-2013 at 05:03 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    Such a catchy acronym, you can't go wrong.

Did you mean soon(tm)?

Which month are we all to stop paying for? This month of May? Or did you mean next month being June? Or do we need to give some time for the groundswell of dissent to achieve a critical mass before the outraged comrades unsub for a month?

EDIT: So in posting a single reply, I first got a Duplicate Header error, then logged out, then when I was logged back in it took me to the home page again instead of keeping me where I was. Awesome.
    Don't forget gotta time it also for people with 3 month subs and yearly subs. So this might take awhile to take effect.

Thumbs up NMMR (NO MORE MONEY REVOLUTION) is growing!!

Ok i got some feedback, not alot but its a start. You have made a good point on a date to set so I will say July 1st. That should give people a good heads up if they truely want to send a message to turbine. Sorry my replies are not faster but I do work and have only a limited time to try to reply to everyone.

As for this revolution, its not a role-play, its more like we the players should be heard. I am taking this task to be heard seriously, even if there are people who will not support it. It has nothing to do with me personally, although I am very disappointed in this new forum, since my info. was appearently lost and I cannot get it back, but this is the first link I went to so maybe they fixed it, but I doubt it, but I will check.

I love the feedback, positive or negative, so keep it coming. The more who join NMMR the more of a impact we will have!!!

NMMR LIVES ON!!!!

Ok i got some feedback, not alot but its a start. You have made a good point on a date to set so I will say July 1st.

NMMR LIVES ON!!!!

Hey bro, You're on fire bro. You're hotter than the sun BRO!