Default An epic feat to allow sneak attack anytime - Your Thoughts?

I've been thinking about something interesting lately. What if a feat was implemented that allowed sneak attack, even if your opponent is aggroed towards you? Yes, I am well aware that there are items (Such as deception) and feats (Such as improved feint), not to mention bluff, but I believe that, if done right, a epic feat to allow sneak attack regardless of circumstance (But not fortification) would be a unique feat for rogues. What do you think, and if its a good idea, how should it be implemented?

I was thinking something like this:

Deceiving Devastation
    Requirements: Sneak attack(As per rogue ability), Epic Sneak Attack, And one of the following:
    - Improved Feint
    - Dex 22
    - Precision
    Description: Your blows are so lethal to enemies that aggression is no longer a factor; you deal sneak attack damage regardless of whether or not your enemy has aggression towards you. If you have the opportunist feat, you also gain an additional 10% to bypass enemy fortification.

Community Member

Bluff already exists and you can get it throughout the level range, not just epic. Best of all it doesn't cost a feat. Why do you need something else?
    ~Sarlona~
    =S= Roving Guns =S=
    ~ Filene Nukeyalur Sollega Candio ~

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Garrus View Post
    I've been thinking about something interesting lately. What if a feat was implemented that allowed sneak attack, even if your opponent is aggroed towards you? Yes, I am well aware that there are items (Such as deception) and feats (Such as improved feint), not to mention bluff, but I believe that, if done right, a epic feat to allow sneak attack regardless of circumstance (But not fortification) would be a unique feat for rogues. What do you think, and if its a good idea, how should it be implemented?

I was thinking something like this:

Deceiving Devastation
    Requirements: Sneak attack(As per rogue ability), Epic Sneak Attack, And one of the following:
    - Improved Feint
    - Dex 22
    - Precision
    Description: Your blows are so lethal to enemies that aggression is no longer a factor; you deal sneak attack damage regardless of whether or not your enemy has aggression towards you. If you have the opportunist feat, you also gain an additional 10% to bypass enemy fortification.
    Agro is something rogues should allways struggle with so can't say i like it. Doubt i'd take it anyway... Why in the world would anyone take Improved Faint (witch is bugged and has a feat prerequirement) if they are getting sneak attack 100% anyway?

Community Member

Then why not just roll a barb or fighter. I think that half the fun of playing rogue is the combat style and finding ways to maximize it with threat reduction, deception and radiance.

Community Member

No. If you want to deal constant high damage without aggro management, play a barbarian.