Thread: PDK favor

Default PDK favor

I am looking for someone with Purple Dragon Knight favor to apply the PDK set bonus to my Embrace of the Spider Queen armor. I am willing to compensate for the PDK commendations. Please message in game to Larjaxe.

Forums broke DaSawks.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ForumsbrokeDaSawks View Post
    I am looking for someone with Purple Dragon Knight favor to apply the PDK set bonus to my Embrace of the Spider Queen armor. I am willing to compensate for the PDK commendations. Please message in game to Larjaxe.

Forums broke DaSawks.
    If you still haven't gotten one sorted by tomorrow send me a PM. I'll be on from 6pm ish GMT (Too lazy to convert that right now).

Don't worry about compensation btw, I have plenty of PDK Comms.

I don't understand how can you help him; aren't items and commendation bound to character/account?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phemt View Post
    I don't understand how can you help him; aren't items and commendation bound to character/account?
    Commendations are Bound to Character. The item he/she want's upgrading is Binds to Character on Equip. As long as he/she doesn't equip the item I can take the Armour to the PDK upgrade guy, use 15 PDK Comms of my own and make it part of the PDK Set. The Armour once upgraded Binds on Equip.

Many thanks to Archangel_666. If I could I would +1.