It is my understanding that you are suppose to be software development company specializing in games for personal computers and are expect to understand how computers work. Is this not accurate? If it is, then why the hell are you making people log in multiple times to the forums? What's next, having to re-log into game every 15 minutes? Fix the forums so that we can either click the "remember me" button, or allow us through setting to change the time we are logged out.

Your new forums are something that an 8th grade computer science student could have done for a class project. The conversion caused more issues than you were anticipating due to lack of proper testing by your staff. Over the past year you have begun rushing way too many things out that are inappropriately tested, not thought out, and have not continually ignored your player base on key issues (security being a major one).

I am sure your moderators are going to take exception to my post; however, that would be looking at it incorrectly. Would you rather have customers provide you backlash on your website, or ones that could get media attention? Turbine needs to stop half-assing their attempts to develop new content. From your reskinning Gianthold and calling that an update, to redoing the website/forums for the 3rd time in this games existence, you have repeated ignored what most of your player base has asked for in favor of inconsequential items. Prior to Free to Play we have asked that old bugs be fixed, launch of Menace of the Underdark brought even more bugs that you have continued to ignore. Now you are about to launch another expansion, you produce an ingame item for a charity, yet provide no information regarding how much of the proceeds would be donated on the player bases' behalf.

Stop and think for just a second Turbine. Ask yourselves one question really. Is there more DDO that we can actually do or is this game dying and no matter how many times you put lipstick on it it will still die?