Community Member

Default Do not try mobile skin

I wanted a different look to the forums and tried 'mobile'...well....there is no way to undo that as the mobile version does not include a link to go back to the normal skin.
    So...the forums are even worse for me now...lol
    just shoot me

oh.. but there is. although i do admit it took me a while to find it.

bottom of page has three links:

Log out | Full site | Top

click on full site and it'll reset to default layout until next login. (so you can go to settings and change layout)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by little-me View Post

click on full site and it'll reset to default layout until next login. (so you can go to settings and change layout)
    yep, that did it.thanks.

they need to add some older easier to use skins (and easier to read)

I have no idea where those 3 links are, cannot find them for the life of me.

The way I did it yesterday when I too tried mobile and couldn't get back was to delete my browser cookies for DDO.
    Xanendor's Experience Planner
    Official Thread -- Original Post -- Final Post
    Download - Version Three - Final - The One to rule them all!

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Quote Originally Posted by Xanendor View Post
    I have no idea where those 3 links are, cannot find them for the life of me.

The way I did it yesterday when I too tried mobile and couldn't get back was to delete my browser cookies for DDO.
    Bottom of the page like the man says

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    Bottom of the page like the man says

Tsk, Tsk

Bad Deadlock, bad!

You sort of know me, and my xp planner. Don't you think if I could create that - that possibly I may be intelligent enough to find a stupid link, especially when general directions to where it can be found were given?

You really think that little of me? bahh

Here, here's a screenshot of THIS page. Show me where, in the screenshot you see that box with those links, other than in your own reply.

http://tinyurl.com/c3g2rr8

Click the image to see a large version of course.

EDIT: And before you ask no, I am not using Noscript or Adblock or anything like that, in fact I even turned off the Greasemonkey script jjflanigan made.

EDIT 2: And before you catch me on it, I see the screenshot showed me logged out and you may say, "Well, that's why you don't see it!" Well, neener! I RE-logged in and it still isn't there! Maybe you have the ..ermm "Luck of the Irish" on your side ehh? /ducks for cover
    Last edited by Xanendor; 04-30-2013 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanendor View Post
    Tsk, TskBad Deadlock, bad!You sort of know me, and my xp planner. Don't you think if I could create that - that possibly I may be intelligent enough to find a stupid link, especially when general directions to where it can be found were given?You really think that little of me? bahhHere, here's a screenshot of THIS page. Show me where, in the screenshot you see that box with those links, other than in your own reply.http://tinyurl.com/c3g2rr8Click the image to see a large version of course.EDIT: And before you ask no, I am not using Noscript or Adblock or anything like that, in fact I even turned off the Greasemonkey script jjflanigan made.EDIT 2: And before you catch me on it, I see the screenshot showed me logged out and you may say, "Well, that's why you don't see it!" Well, neener! I RE-logged in and it still isn't there! Maybe you have the ..ermm "Luck of the Irish" on your side ehh? /ducks for cover
    The reason is simple, of why you don't see that as you took the wrong picture. You are on the full site already and therefor don't have the links at the bottom. You need to be in Mobile view to see the links in question
    Member of Mythical

Quote Originally Posted by Theboz View Post
    The reason is simple, of why you don't see that as you took the wrong picture. You are on the full site already and therefor don't have the links at the bottom. You need to be in Mobile view to see the links in question
    Ahh, well, actually I did look there too the day I first tried mobile. I *thought* I looked everywhere. Maybe not.

Thanks for the heads up though.

@Deadlock, pfft. hehe

Lolz...it took me 20mins

I don't get why it doesn't detect the browser and just swap to mobile version when on a phone.

MANY websites, many forum sites even, do this automatically why they aren't here boggles the mind.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by HunterScout View Post
    I don't get why it doesn't detect the browser and just swap to mobile version when on a phone.

MANY websites, many forum sites even, do this automatically why they aren't here boggles the mind.
    Swapping to mobile when on a mobile is the worst possible thing you can factually do for a website.
    It's user choice, not browser driven choice when a website is created properly.

When - like the sites you speak of - the website is ****, then you force mobiles to the mobile version.

True, this forum should be forced to mobile. Why? Well as if you haven't guessed it yet... ...