A named set of arrows from the Shadow Crypt, the shards of light, heal on a hit.
That said... and fully in the spirit of this thread... I actually endorse the ideas being spread here - especially the Frying Pan idea ("gender required: female"?)... so long as there's some actual attraction to using them. If there's a joke item that would simply occupy an inventory spot, then the novelty will be short-lived.
The Eveningstar snowballs were a fairly interesting idea in this direction.
Bards could have a range of instruments available to them, for instance.
Some other thoughts... since Turbine is owned by Warner Brothers...
1. Elmer Fudd's Helm: Using this helm makes one take on the characteristics of Elmer Fudd, providing a -10 penalty to Eloquence, -2 to INT; +15 bonus to AC. Includes 5 charges of Rage per rest, which last for 2 minutes each. Unfortunately also makes user more susceptible to mind control spells. Level 14.
2. Bugs Bunny's Carrot (trinket): Bugs is known for being able to work himself out of the most dire circumstances, largely due to his cunning. Provides +2 insight bonuses to INT, WIS, and CHA, plus +2 Good Luck bonus. Level 18.
3. Road Runner's Sprinters (boots): This item speaks for itself. Provides 5 charges of a 100% speed boost to striding and melee attacks for 30 seconds. Level 16.
4. Marvin Martian's Q36 Space Modulator (weapon/thrown): A simple weapon that has a 3 seconds fuse that starts when thrown. Provides an insta-kill explosion of enemies and friends alike over a small area (the space of typical mass spell buffs). Victims may survive with 10d20 damage with a DC25 reflex save. Unfortunately, Marvin's weapons typically have difficulty with deployment, and have a 50% failure rate. They also tend to bounce around a bit and could backfire on the thrower. Level 10.
5. Porky Pig's Vest (cloak): Porky's Diction is legendary; but as a loyal friend, he is an ally who will stick with you no matter what kind of mess you get him into. His vest provides -15 to Eloquence, +2 insight to CHA, DR-5/Lawful, and 10% Elemental Energy Absorption. Level 20.
6. Daffy Duck's Webbings (boots): Daffy is under-rated as a swimmer, since his emotions typically make everything else seem irrelevant. +15 to SWIM ability, Underwater Action, plus +2 insight bonus to DEX and 25% striding. Provides 3 charges of Rage for 30 seconds each per rest. Level 12.
Last edited by carpengui; 05-06-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Kobold been here before...
1d8, 5% crit chance, x2 crit multiplier
Two-handed bludgeoning weapon
Red, Purple and Colorless Augment Slots
Special: Cannot damage the target if the damage would cause the target to go below 1 HP.
Think I'll come up with another joke weapon idea some other time, sooner or later.
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload