Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by NimPD View Post
    Hi there!
    There's an RP custom channel on Sarlona (/rp) and a fairly active RPguild called Roleplayers of Sarlona. Try to form an alliance with them of some sort. They also try to revive an old weekly RP-event called Sarlona Sunday (But the day might be changed).

Tried to form an RP-community there before without too much luck.. I hope you can do it!
    If you'd like some help, please feel free to contact me!
    I guess the title of the thread is misplaced. This is more a 'try' at forming a static roleplay group.
    Though I do not know how we will handle things as we didnt started just yet. Mainly because I dont really know how the roleplay should be approached in order to dont break any possible scenario with other roleplayers.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by polvere666 View Post
    I guess the title of the thread is misplaced. This is more a 'try' at forming a static roleplay group.
    Though I do not know how we will handle things as we didnt started just yet. Mainly because I dont really know how the roleplay should be approached in order to dont break any possible scenario with other roleplayers.
    Absolutely. Get a static RP group going, get comfortable with the RP, then open up to more members and get involved with other RP guilds and set up events, etc etc. AFter some exploring, this definately seems like the best server to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by NimPD View Post
    Hi there!
    There's an RP custom channel on Sarlona (/rp) and a fairly active RPguild called Roleplayers of Sarlona. Try to form an alliance with them of some sort. They also try to revive an old weekly RP-event called Sarlona Sunday (But the day might be changed).

Tried to form an RP-community there before without too much luck.. I hope you can do it!
    If you'd like some help, please feel free to contact me!
    Thanks for the info! I have the names of a few of the Roleplayers of Sarlona officers and will be in contact with them. It would be grreat to re-establish Sarlona Sunday (or mon, tue haha whatever it ends up being). So yes, I will definately be in touch!

Ops. Well, a static-group sounds like tons of fun and I'd be happy to give it a try! I am a bit rusty in terms of RP tho.

Community Member

Static group could be rewarding. In terms of fun it's morelike PnP gaming. Also, I couldnt imagine how different rp guilds could melt into one storyarch. It's either gonna be something very big or either very unique in order to dont sound similar..

Community Member

Would anyone be available this Saturday? Should be available all day and would love to get this started! Let me know asap so we can plan something.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drzza View Post
    Would anyone be available this Saturday? Should be available all day and would love to get this started! Let me know asap so we can plan something.
    I'm available. My character is already on sunny khortos though. At this point we must decide if starting to act IC in khortos or gather around a tavern in stormreach and begin our adventure there.

Community Member

I'm available. My character is already on sunny khortos though. At this point we must decide if starting to act IC in khortos or gather around a tavern in stormreach and begin our adventure there.
    We could start in Stormreach if you're already finished with Korthos. What time zone are you in, and what time is good for you?

Community Member

Im gmt rome/london. and we could start in the evening till late night if thats ok.

Community Member

so around 5 or 6 pm gmt?

Community Member

Default I have been looking everywhere!

Okay I am totally down to join you guys as long as I am welcome! I have been looking everywhere for a good RP Guild!

This may be a bit late, but Roleplayers of Sarlona is under-going some major changes at the moment. Might be a good idea to hop on if you are looking for RP.

The guilds focus is RP, exploring new content and TRing. A bit of everything, but RP is always kept in mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12