Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default Ottos Irresitable Xp Stone

    Hi all!

    I recently got a Heroic Ottos Box and of course has the xp pots and the xp stone.

    Just out of curiosity what xp bonuses stack to get max bonus on it.

    I guessed:

    2 Mil - Base
    100k - Voice
    100k - Ship
    200k - 10% VIP
    633k - 30% XP Pot

    Now do you get one for Tome of Greater Learning either 20% or 50%?

    Thanks all

  2. #2
    Community Member Munkenmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    3,691

    Default

    You could get a 50% xp potion.

    Tomes of learning and world xp bonuses dont boost xp stones.

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    10,456

    Default

    Stone: 2,000,000
    VIP 200,000
    Voice 100,000
    Ship 100,000
    50% 1,000,000

    Theoretically 3,400,000

    Silverleafon showed a screen shot of actual xp gained it was 1 short of the theoretical calc back when there was an additional VIP bonus. If that still holds true it would be 3,399,999 today.

  4. #4
    Community Member FuzzyDuck81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Berkshire, UK
    Posts
    5,564

    Default

    Unless you're on the 3rd life or beyond, the 30% one from within the box will be sufficient - any XP beyond what's needed to hit level 20 won't carry over into epic levels... and frankly even on those lives just spend a little while in the vale, heroic stormhorns & heroic high road (you DID remember to get the eveningstar key before TRing, right?) with the xp pot & a slayer pot running you'll hit 20 within a couple of hours, saving yourself the TP from splashing out on the 50% box.
    Last edited by FuzzyDuck81; 02-13-2014 at 04:37 AM.
    I don't mean to come across as unsympathetic - but I am, so I do.

  5. #5
    Community Member Lonnbeimnech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDuck81 View Post
    Unless you're on the 3rd life or beyond, the 30% one from within the box will be sufficient - any XP beyond what's needed to hit level 20 won't carry over into epic levels... and frankly even on those lives just spend a little while in the vale, heroic stormhorns & heroic high road (you DID remember to get the eveningstar key before TRing, right?) with the xp pot & a slayer pot running you'll hit 20 within a couple of hours, saving yourself the TP from splashing out on the 50% box.
    You mean actually play the game to advance? Crazy talk.

  6. #6
    Founder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,037

    Default can now go from 1 - 20 ?

    so with the reduced xp needed for TRs, a second life could go from 1 - 20 with just a 30% xp elixer, ship, voice and vip bonus? and a third life could use a 50% boost and go from just shy of level 8 to 20?

  7. #7
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    Stone: 2,000,000
    VIP 200,000
    Voice 100,000
    Ship 100,000
    50% 1,000,000

    Theoretically 3,400,000

    Silverleafon showed a screen shot of actual xp gained it was 1 short of the theoretical calc back when there was an additional VIP bonus. If that still holds true it would be 3,399,999 today.
    I don't know why but I have noticed the same rounding error when I run a quest. I may get a 5000 bonus for being VIP and a 4999 bonus for ship shrine and voice even though obth bonus are 10% (the latter two combined).

  8. #8
    Founder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    so with the reduced xp needed for TRs, a second life could go from 1 - 20 with just a 30% xp elixer, ship, voice and vip bonus? and a third life could use a 50% boost and go from just shy of level 8 to 20?
    update on this thought -- you cannot use VoM until level 5, so best you could do using the 30% pot from the box would be

    ship - 5
    vip - 10
    xp pot - 30

    gets you 2,900,000, which should still be just enough to get from 1 -20 on a second life. for 3rd life and above, thinking it might be worth it to run up to level 5 so you could use VoM.

  9. #9
    Community Member rest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Burque
    Posts
    5,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    update on this thought -- you cannot use VoM until level 5, so best you could do using the 30% pot from the box would be

    ship - 5
    vip - 10
    xp pot - 30

    gets you 2,900,000, which should still be just enough to get from 1 -20 on a second life. for 3rd life and above, thinking it might be worth it to run up to level 5 so you could use VoM.
    Master's Gift augment is equipable at level 1.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload