Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thank you -JJ. That is so much better now. Top work.

Rog (same Rog, new forum ID)

Community Member

Thanks JJ. Much nicer.

Who wants to bet that JJ can get us a dev tracker working before Turbine?

Thanks JJ. Great job.
    One thing I noticed. If you click an individual to go to their profile the box on the left is all white and doesn't match your theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthuul View Post
    Thanks JJ. Great job. One thing I noticed. If you click an individual to go to their profile the box on the left is all white and doesn't match your theme.
    I'll clear that up when I get home. I wasn't able to properly check all the pages for css classes like I wanted to before

-JJ

Alright, both the stylebot and stylish themes have been updated now for all of the various areas on the profile page.

Just let me know if I missed anything (I had to do a lot of finagling to get the avatars to work correctly).

-JJ

*EDIT*

I also went ahead and changed the bright yellow highlight they have set on the profile page left hand menu
    Last edited by jjflanigan; 05-02-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Fantastic update. Thanks again!

Turbine take note. Your new theme is 99.9% ready, right HERE.

For those using Tampermonkey for Chrome, the second link in the first post (userstyles.org) has a link that works perfectly with Tampermonkey.

From userstyles.org

To use this style, first install Stylish.
    (Though installing Stylish is recommended, TamperMonkey users can also install this style as user script.)

The link you want is embedded in "install this style as a user script."

Last edited by Inthuul; 05-02-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Great work JJ. Was just going through the forum settings and there was a link to this page: https://www.ddo.com/forums/faq.php?f...thread_display
    Can you fix the text there to be readable with the new style?

Quote Originally Posted by Item View Post
    Great work JJ. Was just going through the forum settings and there was a link to this page: https://www.ddo.com/forums/faq.php?f...thread_display
    Ok, hopefully the updated version will fix the issue on that page. My comcast internet is out (again) so I had to make these changes using my iPad and may not have gotten it exactly right.

Let me know if it fixes that page or not, please.

-JJ

Quote Originally Posted by Item View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jjflanigan View Post
    Ok, hopefully the updated version will fix the issue on that page. My comcast internet is out (again) so I had to make these changes using my iPad and may not have gotten it exactly right.

Let me know if it fixes that page or not, please.

-JJ
    I just updated the style and tried going to the page. Still unreadable. (Using Opera if that makes any difference)

DOH!

Ok, that change should get it this time.

Sorry about that,

-JJ

Quote Originally Posted by jjflanigan View Post
    DOH!

Ok, that change should get it this time.

Sorry about that,

-JJ
    Works fine now.

Just a little bump to make sure new entrants can find it if they want it.

-JJ

For those of you using my DDO Forum light color scheme, I have uploaded an update to it. Please uninstall the current one and update to the new one. http://userstyles.org/styles/86849/d...s?r=1367707076

Some of the changes made:

- Added some more elements to separate colors and forum styles.
    - Corrected color on main page of forum that provoked black on black and made links unreadable.
    - Corrected user option colors on top bar. Seemed to be inheriting from the forum's main page CSS and was having fun changing colors with it, which made links unreadable in certain lighter parts of the forum.
    - Corrected some other issues with letter coloring.
    - Modified a few borders.
    - Corrected some colors in the Private Message area.

There are still a few more things to do as one or two of the objects keep insisting on hiding their name from me and I can't add them. But I'll find them eventually.

If you find any bugs or items that need correction, please tell me so I can correct them as soon as possible.
    DDO-Europe 2006/2010 - Aureon/Keeper

I'm blunt as a rock and can seem aggressive because of it. Be aware of that when reading my posts.

I won't be posting much more here as the thread is slipping away and I don't want to bump it all the time lest the mods chew my head off. I am making updates to the skin as I find and correct issues. I updated the skin today and fixed several issues with white letters in bad places.

I'm looking into every nook and cranny and will keep updating until it's finished. Unfortunately porting the skin from black to white takes a bit more work than just working on the black template.

Please check the stylish link as the description says when the skin was updated and has a small summary of what was done.

http://userstyles.org/styles/86849/d...s?r=1367802558

Thanks everyone.

I'm blunt as a rock and can seem aggressive because of it. Be aware of that when reading my posts.

Default Thanks much!

much better than before. nice work!
    On Argo, Mustard comes free with these toons: Mustardseed, Temmple, Dareios, Homunkulus, Omegara, Tritanium, Mincepie, Bycycle, Stoutpole -- officing in Synergia™

Playing since end of 2009 - reborn in the Great Forum Transmutation of 2013.

Excellent work -- this is MUCH MUCH better !!!

Just wanted to add my thanks JJ. Nice bit of kit there.
    The newest computer can merely compound, at speed, the oldest problem in the relations between human beings, and in the end the communicator will be confronted with the old problem, of what to say and how to say it. - Edward R. Murrow (1964)

Yay for more funky menus... this time it was the character copy tool that decided to go on an all funky black on black due to properties being inherited from <insert some random corner of the site>

It has been fixed and uploaded. Those of you using my theme, please update it or you will be facing the black forest of doom.

Also please note that you need to change the link on the char tool page from blabla/en/blabla to blabla/de/blabla and refresh the page because Turbine failed again and dumped the tool only on the german version of the forum.
    Last edited by Aussir; 05-06-2013 at 05:39 PM. Reason: teaches me to make sure I'm posting what I want instead of a whole style's code...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast