Community Member

Default Does Rogue Haste and Figher Haste Stack?

I am currently a Druid 3 / Rogue 1 and making a more melee based druid and I am wondering if fighter haste stack with rogue haste? If it does, I am going to go Druid 3 / Rogue 1 / Fighter 1 in my next level. Please advise.

EDIT: Also, does class haste boost stack with ring of haste? I seem to be able to activate both at the same time... are they stacking?
    Last edited by Pr8Dator; 04-30-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pr8Dator View Post
    I am currently a Druid 3 / Rogue 1 and making a more melee based druid and I am wondering if fighter haste stack with rogue haste? If it does, I am going to go Druid 3 / Rogue 1 / Fighter 1 in my next level. Please advise.
    You can't use both at the same time.
    But you can stack any class haste boost with a human/h-elf damage boost.
    Note that when you reach epic level you can't combine class boost with destiny boost of the same name (because the epic one won't be available if any of your class can have the non-epic version of the boost).
    Pirotesse (battle-trap), Clausius (old style paly), Cadhu (swat fighter), Abysinthe (cleric), Sephiria (sorc), Dragunova (archer), Mauhin (wiz), Muhrahin(wf juggernauth), Azred(tempest), Birebash(sniper cleric), Bashibouzouk (barb), Salud(battle bard), Sniperovitch (repeater), Iraelle(battle cleric)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Barhai View Post
    But you can stack any class haste boost with a human/h-elf damage boost.
    Note that when you reach epic level you can't combine class boost with destiny boost of the same name (because the epic one won't be available if any of your class can have the non-epic version of the boost).
    I see... no point multi-classing into fighter then ... mmm... unless I am doing it for the strength boost? hehhee... one more question please? Does class haste stack with ring of haste? I seem to be able to activate both at the same time.

I see... no point multi-classing into fighter then ... mmm... unless I am doing it for the strength boost? hehhee... one more question please? Does class haste stack with ring of haste? I seem to be able to activate both at the same time.
    If you're doing a build that's mostly rogue (assassin III) either go pure for the excellent capstone or splash 1 monk for the 10% extra attack speed.

Haste boost indeed stacks with haste. It's very easy to see that you suddenly become akin to a jackrabbit on cocaine upon activating haste while boosted.
    Nerdrage/Endgame ~ Sarlona
    Ekkehart (human PM) - Hammet (WF AM) - Cerussite (helf THF kensei) - Anordineth (helf dark monk)
    Buy my stuff!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForte View Post
    If you're doing a build that's mostly rogue (assassin III) either go pure for the excellent capstone or splash 1 monk for the 10% extra attack speed.

Haste boost indeed stacks with haste. It's very easy to see that you suddenly become akin to a jackrabbit on cocaine upon activating haste while boosted.
    level 1 monk gives 10% extra attack speed? I don't see it on the Monk wiki... http://ddowiki.com/page/Monk any source that I can refer to for monks please?

level 1 monk gives 10% extra attack speed? I don't see it on the Monk wiki... http://ddowiki.com/page/Monk any source that I can refer to for monks please?
    It's with handwraps only. It's a granted feat called Flurry of Blows.
    Thelanis: Nassim (F18/Ro2) - Feithlin (W20) - Talienor (F20) - Stoneoak (Ba18/F2) - Hokusai (M20)
    Argonnessen: Luneargent (W18/Ro2) - Talienor (Ro20) - Takshir (Ba16/F2/Ro2) - Hiacynthe (C20)

Community Member

I know that these are rather nit picky responses, but I think that it is very important to be as accurate and concise as possible in the New Player forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nassim View Post
    It's with handwraps only. It's a granted feat called Flurry of Blows.
    This works with all natural weapon attacks. You still get the attack speed increase no matter if you have handwraps or another weapon because you make natural attacks when you transform.

Quote Originally Posted by Barhai View Post
    It's not only that you can not use both at the same time, you can't even choose both. Taking one Class Haste Boost locks you out of any others.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ForumAccess View Post
    I know that these are rather nit picky responses, but I think that it is very important to be as accurate and concise as possible in the New Player forum.

This works with all natural weapon attacks. You still get the attack speed increase no matter if you have handwraps or another weapon because you make natural attacks when you transform.

It's not only that you can not use both at the same time, you can't even choose both. Taking one Class Haste Boost locks you out of any others.
    Thanks alot for the concise reply! Indeed, DDO is a precision game unlike any other and one wrong upgrade could affect soooo much! This is also what makes the lack of concise information on a game like this frustrating. I would really appreciate it if you could point me to a concise guide if it exists. Thank you.